Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-A2v5.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999

KaylonGrace

Nov 17, 2022
Holy hell is the yacht freeroam in episode 4 so inconsistently bad. Normally I can figure my way around the freeroams pretty quick, but the yacht is just designed so poorly that if you're standing by Cassandra and turn right, then left, then right again you're somehow down a flight of stairs and through a door into the bedroom. Whereas you would think hey, if i turn right then left, i should be back where i started, not in a completely new room.

Edit: I'm thinking about going through and patching it myself to flow better if anyone would be interested in that. Also thought about making a Walkthrough Mod that simply just shows Rep Points, Relationship/Mood changes, and full dialogue paths for sex scenes. I've never messed with Ren'Py before, but feel rather optimistic about my programming skills.

Last edited:

minatozzzzzz

May 10, 2024
Hi, that's my first time here

I finished the CK1 and I'm going to CK2 right now

There's any walkthrough for CK2 that I can follow? I already used one from this thread to CK1

KaylonGrace

Nov 17, 2022
Hi, that's my first time here

I finished the CK1 and I'm going to CK2 right now

There's any walkthrough for CK2 that I can follow? I already used one from this thread to CK1
Their Walkthrough Team Member left towards the end of 2023 and they stated they were not making any official walkthroughs moving forward. You can download the multimod for the game though the walkthrough portion was never completed on the older version. The newest version will show KCT changes and a majority of the variables but doesn't state what outcomes will stem from them.

richiman

May 3, 2022

1.png
Hey, as we’re moving towards episode 6, we also want to make sure that we leave episodes 4 & 5 in a satisfying state. Therefore we’ve just released a new update to both Patreon and Steam with more content, new sex scene animations and some more bug fixes! Your feedback has been incredibly helpful in order for us to know where to focus our efforts. In order to make sure that episode 6 becomes the best it can be right away, we want to hear your thoughts and suggestions on our latest release in more detail. Please fill out this short form so that we can maximize our learnings and ensure episode 6 becomes as fun, sexy and exciting as possible: .

Added
  • Added 4 animations to 92b
  • Added 4 animations to 93d
  • Added 6 animations to 110b
  • Added 4 animations to 119o
Fixed
  • Fixed various incorrect mouth positions
Changed
  • Updated webp compression for better storage performance
  • Changed sex scene dialogue in 110b and 119o to support new images/animations

College Kings 2
v5.2.7

Win/Linux:

Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 2 v5.2.7] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -