Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go out there and interact with actual babes, have drinks,
go on walks, go down on eachother!

Why spend your game on the phone when you can spend it in throbbing delicious scenes?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Go out there and interact with actual babes, have drinks,
go on walks, go down on eachother!

Why spend your game on the phone when you can spend it in throbbing delicious scenes?
phone? who´s using a phone for gaming ? .. weird ppl today tsstss

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is this game buggy? I read some of the reviews and one of the biggest complaint was how buggy it was? Also is it good? I keep thinking of another game.

Last edited:

Meow1ng

Dec 15, 2018
someone open scene with chloe?) who can say how to do it?) or share save pls, because I don't know what I do wrong -_-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just get the compressed. It is smaller than any of them parts.
where the part zip file disappearwed?? i need part 3 damn...
Somebody made one comment that the parts were the late 1211 update,
so all we got now are links with the newest 1301 update.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Question im at 12.0.2 do i need to do the entire game download or do i just need the update? cause it looks like i missed the tiny update for 12.1.1

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
So do we finally find out who the ex-girlfriend cheated on the MC with? If not any theories?
No, but she calls Ryan.

At the start of the update, it's funny when you have to text Penelope if she's free for coffee, and 1 minute later she's standing there in the lobby like nothing happened. I honestly don't really know who's path i'm on anymore, kinda officially dating Chloe but no one knows about it and fucking Aubrey, Riley, Nora. Avoiding Ms. Rose, Lauren, Lindsey, trying to fuck Penelope and Amber. This is hard work man.

Any news or roadmaps of what's expected after the Europe trip?

Reactions: Call of Booty
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes