gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I downloaded v12.1.1 version before, is there any link to get updates(new patches) or I must download all the game to get new patches?
The whole game again, this developer doesn't do standalone updates due to a launcher version for Patreon

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Is there gallery mod for version 15.1.0? All I could found seemed to be for older version and causes game to crash.
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) also change line 423 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else
someone has already put the modified file here if you look for it you also can find it

Reactions: HWK1590

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I know it's early, but I'm wondering if this game will have multiple endings depending on the player's choices, and if there will be romance endings for each and every woman in the game.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
I saw some people saying they liked Riley and after a certain event, they didn't like her anymore, they said she was spoiled, can you tell me why?
i don't know, not sure what event you are talking about, i haven't finished playing the last episode, only until lauren's party so maybe i haven't reached that, or what event are you talking about?

Dec 8, 2021
i don't know, not sure what event you are talking about, i haven't finished playing the last episode, only until lauren's party so maybe i haven't reached that, or what event are you talking about?
I don't know what event it is, I don't even know what it really is, it could be an event, a change in behavior, but whether or not you see anything bad about Riley by the end of the last update, let me know, I want it know if they really have something

3.20 star(s) 193 Votes