thouu

Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 1.1.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Season 1 [15.1.0] - The old full version of College Kings.
Act 1 [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed

Season 1

Extras: Multi Mod - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3

richiman thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
Can't open it on Mac. Any suggestions?
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 1.1.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Season 1 [15.1.0] - The old full version of College Kings.
Act 1 [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed

Season 1

Extras: Multi Mod - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3

richiman thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
Can't open it on Mac. Any suggestions?

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone know if it's possible to get CK1 or CK2 working through Joiplay on Android? I've played both versions previously on PC, but I'm interested in seeing if I can get it to work on Joiplay as I've recently got my first Android phone and would like to get some VN's working on it. Thanks in advance.

DoctorPhanan

Jul 26, 2020
So are the new fight mechanics set in stone going forward? Because I gotta be honest, this shit is awful. Feels like I'm beating my head against a wall trying to navigate a maze of repetitive actions that always end in failure.

Unless I'm missing something, Tom is horrifically unbalanced. The easiest fight in CK1 has become a monster with an extra stamina and health. The "bonuses" you receive from being in an ideal stance either aren't calculating properly or don't stack and don't round up (making kick a completely worthless bonus) Turtle is completely pointless to spend 4 stamina to get to 5 guard, when Tom gets to kick-jab-kick, and you end up with -2 stamina next turn.

Maybe the mechanics get more interesting if you get to add options later, but I have serious doubts on whether or not the dev can balance a more complex system when the stripped-down version is such a clusterfuck.

I get that CK1 combat wasn't the best (Ren'py just isn't built for QTE/Reaction mechanics) but it was way more balanced, and gave a much more realistic "fight" feeling. Reading your opponent's guard and reacting to their attacks is miles better than this weird no improvement RPG fight system.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Any idea about when we can expect the next release?
As Xabder mentions, the devs are saying 'Fall 2022' for the next release - this info comes from their Steam posts (and maybe elsewhere?). Also on Steam they are running a giveaway for 50 free Steam Keys for College Kings 2 - Episode 2 ‘The Pool Party’ - the competition doesn't close until 20th October. I would therefore expect the release to be after that date - it would not be good if the winners had already bought the new version before they win a key!

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Can't wait for the next episode. This is one of my favorite AVNs and the first one I ever played actually.

richiman

May 3, 2022
What kind of update is 1.1.7? is it new contents or just bug fixes?
In a nutshell - small tweaks to the code and added phone submodule. There will be no more new content, because Episode I is already finished. Episode II for CK2 is planned for Fall 2022 (the exact date is not yet public). They are also giving away 50 keys for CK2 (Ep. 2) and the giveaway ends October 20th, so don't expect the episode to be published earlier than October 20th. Writing for Episode 2 has concluded, and Episode 3 is now outlined in detail as well.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone tell me which one I'm supposed to download? It says either Season 1 or Act 1. Then there's Act 1 fixed but that one is like 15 gigs which is crazy and there's the other one that's only 5.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Can someone tell me which one I'm supposed to download? It says either Season 1 or Act 1. Then there's Act 1 fixed but that one is like 15 gigs which is crazy and there's the other one that's only 5.
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] then College Kings 2 [Ep.1 v1.1.7].

• Play CK1 [Act I - v1.1.2s].
• Do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).
• Then play CK2 [Ep.1 v1.1.7].
• Use the option to import the save game from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) to continue the story.

Season 1 [15.1.0] - The outdated full version of College Kings - Seasons have been converted into Acts.
Act I [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings - A completed game with three Acts.

College Kings - Act I, Act II and Act III
College Kings 2 - Episode I

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

• Do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).
• Use the option to import the save game from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) to continue the story.

Season 1 [15.1.0] - The outdated full version of College Kings - Seasons have been converted into Acts.
Act I [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings - A completed game with three Acts.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

The plane that goes to the US from Europe.

Aug 13, 2021
can you change your kct in the console of college kings 2? if yes what is the command?
The previous version i.e v1.1.2s had kct as a variable that could be changed,but the newer version seems to have no way of changing kct unless you go to path builder and start off with the desired kct

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
at the very end of update 14 that linday won after i kissed nora at the very end how come in the new update it only ends there or is there more update then that ?

richiman

May 3, 2022
at the very end of update 14 that linday won after i kissed nora at the very end how come in the new update it only ends there or is there more update then that ?
That's the end of Episode I.
The continuation will be in Episode II.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i was a patreon of this title till shortly after the whole 'BIG' relaunch with a added number 2 after its name.. the game had so much promise but it always felt like the team was afraid to push that creative envelope even tho they had the funds and support to try and stand alone from the many other college titles on the market..
I was a die hard fan and even with its season 1 shortcomings i could have continued to enjoy the title.. But then came the whole 'supposed' big continuation.. yet even in its BIG debut nothing changed.. yes some animations looked a bit better but simple quality stuff like a change of clothes for characters that had worn the same combination of 3 or less outfits for the entire 1st season.. added to the fact an almost abandoned fight system that didnt work and wasnt being used to its best potential.. making the whole fight KINGS aspect of the game name college KINGS a mute point..
There are SO SO SOOOOO many issues with this game from its shoddy concepted sequel that wasnt needed yet.. from save issues getting your season 1 files to continue the story you had hand crafted through multiple hours and game saves.. only to have to pick and choose from a list of not enough details of how your story should continue.. even tho on your actual S1 save it was so much more diverse and personalised..
I've followed the news feeds hoping for things to change but aside from a few relationship additions (FINALLY) the game is still far under what it could be..
The college aspects could be enhanced.. giving stories from within the classrooms as a side interest.. ie say your unable to cheat (unless a mod or answers are already online) to a test (yes i know its been done but it could also feature into the story better) failing a class on bad grades opening side stories, study sessions with friends also struggling, chances during those sessions to advance a relationship or a chance to makeout or more while in the library.. passing grades.. leading to similar or more aspects of reward from the teachers or higher authority..
Sports - there are so many assets available now that most college team sports or solo sports could have been worked in as a fun story as well as inter college rivalry.. College Kings seems to act like its the one and only college around (despite Emily going elsewhere... Dont get me started on that.. thats another wtf are you doing devs moment)
College sports like Basketball (overdone but yet to be done well unless your name is Oceanlabs) could have built upon the popularity established in SiG.. intergender basketball worked well in that and could have been a fun aspect especially setting up a team.. building a rivalry with other colleges and its students.. using the fight kings battle mode for stuff other than the things its used for now.. either as a replacement for dribbling the ball and shooting (instead of a KO) or dribbling and missing the basket (in place of the your KO'd anim) alternatively a simple version just done by script decisions such as pass the ball.. dont pass.. shoot early.. dodge attack.. step right, step left.. all combinations leading to a win or loss for the team..
Basketball isnt the only sport Daz has access to.. Ice Hockey.. done a same way as the aforementioned Basketball mechanics even down to script choices of defend the goal.. pick a fight with the guy with the puck, dodge left, dodge right, crosscheck the defense, shoot (in possession of the puck)... The same stuff works for Soccer, College (nfl style) football... athletics, swimming, track and field.. you name it there is a way to try and get it done.. The assets on Daz are vast and there is something for EVERY SINGLE ONE of the sports i mentioned.. But the devs aint interested in pushing the boundaries or trying something new and better..

More Interesting Stories - With a built in plot device like the fighting.. underground fighting at that.. it could have been used for so many stories than it has been.. firstly the fight system needs scrapping and something more akin to a arrow key option we have seen before.. simpler and more universal.. second add stories interconnected.. a fight that goes too far.. a student killed or hosptalized due to a fight.. police investigations and arrests, the fight kings having to go even futher underground if it wanted to continue..
Its a VN tht isnt afraid to use sex but the concept of a womens fight division isnt allowed?? there are tons of rivalries in place for some good girlfight style action.. but instead the women are used for nothing more than shag trophies.. I honestly dont care if that is an unpopular choice given its an AVN but if thats all this title is going to be then i pity its creative direction in the future..
College Kings is a game that could be better.. so so much better if the team actually took risks and said lets give it a go.. instead of just churning out the same copy and paste characters episode after episode..
Seasonal Holidays is another thing that could be done with things like spring break (something i see they possibly finally took the idea for) Halloween episodes that actually had a better purpose instead of what was delivered as a complete the list of shag opportunities.. The story has gone so FLAT due to bad writing and an inability to push the envelope with a title that could have it all.. but instead settles for mediocre..

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes