Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How much did the CK1 rework change it? Did they just smooth the transition from the europe trip return back into CK2? Or were more things changed? Which fight system was kept, the (more fun IMO) Ck1 interactive, or the autoplay thing you see at the end of CK1?

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
with that update coming, the players that beat the episode 2 will be able to continue to play on episode 3 or the saves will get broken and will need to do everything from the start? because the update will bring new things and im assuming that can broke the saves.
It adds stuff into episode 2 so it sounds like you almost have to replay the episode. 22 new scenes in all, with 8 new sex scenes.

Reactions: darthpham

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
I'm all for this but what the fuck is this bullshit forced Cucking from Charli with Riley, breaks my heart

Jul 30, 2019
Hey fellas. Could someone please share Act 1's ( v1.1.2s ) game folder? Was messing with the files and can't get the game to open anymore :cry:

ShadowHunter12

Oct 9, 2021
hey can anyone help me pls? after the limo scene game suddenly breaks and throwing me into the birthday party talking with chris and peno how can i fix it? pls help

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
with that update coming, the players that beat the episode 2 will be able to continue to play on episode 3 or the saves will get broken and will need to do everything from the start? because the update will bring new things and im assuming that can broke the saves.
Episode 2 got massively review bombed on Steam because it was short (never mind that there was a warning it was shorter and the episode had a lower price tag because of it) so he's trying to save it and get them to change the reviews by adding scenes. Believing the reviews, this episode is one of the worst things ever released. :rolleyes:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Aubrey is, strangely enough, more desirous of commitment than the other girls but also more afraid of it. This is because of how her family treated her all her life, with her never being good enough for her parents and her sister taking everything away from her. Even her dreams. Her self-image has been savaged. This complex made her keep all men at arms length because she was afraid to lose them like she loses everything. That's why she is crushed when you have sex with her sister, even though she was the one who resisted commitment. She thought that she could have one thing that her sister couldn't take away and she was wrong. This is also why you have to step so carefully when you are on her path. She has convinced herself before the relationship even starts that she has already lost.

She is the easiest girl to sleep with and the hardest girl to get to be yours. She kinda reminds me of Mary Jane from the Spider-man comics. Not the shitty movie version, mind you. The devil-may-care party girl with a tender heart underneath. An unlikely one true pairing, but perhaps the sweeter for it. She needs those little moments, not big gestures. For you to leave Emily downstairs so you can talk to her upstairs. For you to throw a pebble at her window like Romeo. A dance in the park. For you to leave Nora at the warehouse so you can care for her leg. For you to give her flowers and the photoshoot and chocolates at the beach. An invite to a concert. A three-way kiss with a dairy cow. For you to sneak away with her to a secluded cove and teach her how to swim. She knows that you have options that are smarter than her, prettier than her, more faithful than her, and even more fun than her. If you do choose her it might be the biggest surprise of her life.

I think that Riley is finding out the same thing that you have. Getting in Aubrey's pants is far easier than winning her heart. If the three-way relationship that she wants is ever going to work, Riley is going to have to work as hard as MC has to convince Aubrey that it is something real. That it is more than just another thing for her to lose.
aubrey is cool

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes