richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings 2 v2.2.1

Includes Episodes 1 and 2.

Download:
PC x Linux x MAC:

Note: Game saves from Episode 2 are incompatible.
You must play the entire Episode 2 again - use the save from Episode 1!

changelogs.png

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
... God damn... i dont know if i should play it again. My fav girl was Nora and i saw the sex scene with her in the hotel, after that the games feels like opening many branches, first you have to choose 1 or another side for the next leader, the blonde girl that is your gf or not, and the other blonde that is pretty, where is nora in all that? wow man, i feel like the game was made enormous after the travel to europe, and i feel lost xD

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeKings2-2.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Last edited:
Reactions: Venoma

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
... God damn... i dont know if i should play it again. My fav girl was Nora and i saw the sex scene with her in the hotel, after that the games feels like opening many branches, first you have to choose 1 or another side for the next leader, the blonde girl that is your gf or not, and the other blonde that is pretty, where is nora in all that? wow man, i feel like the game was made enormous after the travel to europe, and i feel lost xD
You can have Chloe and Nora I "had" a save with 5 girlfriends now I have to start CK2 from scratch but maybe I'll get more than five .4 polygamy 5 harem :rolleyes::devilish::ROFLMAO:
3.3 of rating :unsure:

View attachment 2253309

Is this game that bad? I have never tried it.
For a first project it's too good I've seen worse things like first projects and 90% have been abandoned. It doesn't have a dark side and I hope it doesn't... But if you try this game in a speedrun I think you'll have about 8 hours game if you read fast. But it has more hours of game reading fast is my defect :ROFLMAO:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
College Kings 2 v2.2

Includes Episodes 1 and 2.

Download:
MEGA x x x x x x
[PC x Linux x MAC (later)]

Note: Game saves from Episode 2 are incompatible. You must play the entire Episode 2 again - use the save from Episode 1.

View attachment 2253134
Do you know anything about possible updated guides?
I don't remember how to follow some paths ... And now Penelope :cry:

Dec 21, 2021
Is this the UndergradSteve rewrite? Or is it just more of the mess that it has become? This game was pretty decent until the post-Europe trip. Since then all the girls' personalities keep flipping and the story seems to have no focus. If it's getting back on track and being re-written it might be worth giving it another shot.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes