battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I played CK1 and CK2 Ep1. From what I remember one of the LIs is Bi, but there never was any lesbian scenes, during my playthrough was only one scene with FF - threesome, obviously with MC was involved (at the end of of CK1).

P.S. I don't count girls kissing each other during bottle game as lesbian.
I appreciate the answer and yes I consider girls kissing to be a lesbian act and any girl who is willing to do so to be at least BI. Most creators shoe horn "the spin the bottle" trope into their game to introduce lesbian and bi-sexual content. If they wanted to make such content optional then you would be given a choice in the matter to be able to avoid it happening. That is all I need to know to be able to gauge the creators intention. I prefer games with heterosexual girls or at least that all lesbian content to be optional. I was hoping that this game would do that but it doesn't so I will have to pass on it. Peace out brother.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
This game is such a mess, im playing mainly because of Nora and tbh its not worth all the trouble for just one character...im seriously thinking about giving up..this game is so frustrating.
I dont expect much from the overall writing and yeah like you, im playing this primarily for Nora (let us marry her damnit) but this game definitely feels like it doesnt exactly know what to do or how its doing. Writer's block or something?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I appreciate the answer and yes I consider girls kissing to be a lesbian act and any girl who is willing to do so to be at least BI. Most creators shoe horn "the spin the bottle" trope into their game to introduce lesbian and bi-sexual content. If they wanted to make such content optional then you would be given a choice in the matter to be able to avoid it happening. That is all I need to know to be able to gauge the creators intention. I prefer games with heterosexual girls or at least that all lesbian content to be optional. I was hoping that this game would do that but it doesn't so I will have to pass on it. Peace out brother.
Welcome to the real world where girls kiss each other all the time, it doesn't have to be of a sexual nature and even if it is when done during a 'dare' game, they have no hang ups about it and they don't do it because they are lesbian.

This game is about the MC, who is male, so everything that happens in the game revolves around him, I don't think I saw any scenes where he isn't present, but if girls kissing turns you off then I don't think adult games are for you, as most of the ones I've seen have girls kissing at some stage.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I dont expect much from the overall writing and yeah like you, im playing this primarily for Nora (let us marry her damnit) but this game definitely feels like it doesnt exactly know what to do or how its doing. Writer's block or something?
idk, probably its more lack of skill than a block, its like dev is a bit lost with everything, maybe he has a clear mental image of what he wants to do but cant organize everything and messes everything up.

Reactions: JesterAI

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Welcome to the real world where girls kiss each other all the time, it doesn't have to be of a sexual nature and even if it is when done during a 'dare' game, they have no hang ups about it and they don't do it because they are lesbian.

This game is about the MC, who is male, so everything that happens in the game revolves around him, I don't think I saw any scenes where he isn't present, but if girls kissing turns you off then I don't think adult games are for you, as most of the ones I've seen have girls kissing at some stage.
For some people that is true but for the rest of us we prefer heterosexual women. There are many creators out there who understand that and make art where lesbian content is optional. Those are the developers that we support financially. We can't know who they are if we don't ask. I don't judge those who are into lesbian I merely want the option to not have it in my games. By making it 100% optional the creator satisfies both groups and everyone wins.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
idk, probably its more lack of skill than a block, its like dev is a bit lost with everything, maybe he has a clear mental image of what he wants to do but cant organize everything and messes everything up.
Doesn't help that they had muiltiple writers and that each of them changes things or characters...
Otherwise i don't think that the dev had maped out the story and is mostly making things up as he goes

Reactions: Kond and Regularus

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
So, is it possible to get a tie between Chloe and Lindsey during the election? If it is, how do I do that?
It isn''t. The score can end at 50/50 (although I don't know what actions to take that would cause that...) but in that case Chloe is called the winner. Lindsey needs 51/49 or better to oust her.

Reactions: Datslopetho

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Who do, as he said, kiss each other all the time. It's perfectly normal and doesn't equate to sexual attraction.
I don't know what culture you come from but where I live women don't kiss each other. The most I've ever seen is a mom giving her child a peck on the cheek. Here anyone kissing on the mouth would be considered doing a sexual act. I do understand that the "woke" culture has been pushing women to do lesbian things with each other and I have no problem with anyone choosing to do that. Understand the the key word is choice. I choose not to play any VN that forces that on me. I have been very clear about that. You trying to force your viewpoint on me is a tremendous waste of time. Accept that we have vastly different experiences and viewpoints and there is nothing to argue about.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Doesn't help that they had muiltiple writers and that each of them changes things or characters...
Otherwise i don't think that the dev had maped out the story and is mostly making things up as he goes
Ah i didn't knew about the multiple writers, actually that explains better why some characters have completely different personnality sometime to ridiculous inconsitent level.

By example Aubrey that in CK1 is into having casual sex with as much people as possible without a care about it, and that at the start of the game you even see her having some with the guy that will break Imre ribs .
Then later she's shown at not caring about how many other women the MC is having sex with despite being with her, only being disturbed in case it is with her sister.
And finally you get Aubrey and Riley after watching a movie with the MC debating about monogamy vs polygamy and Aubrey being wrote as if she was the ultimate defender of monogamy ... in a complete opposite of the character she had up to then.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes