TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, what happened there then. Just thought I would check out the newest version and play Ep 3 rework v3-3-3 and it stopped at the end of episode 1 and didn't carry on to episode 2.

richiman

May 3, 2022
OK, what happened there then. Just thought I would check out the newest version and play Ep 3 rework v3-3-3 and it stopped at the end of episode 1 and didn't carry on to episode 2.
This game contains only Episode 1 (game name: College Kings 2 - Episode 1). Other Episodes have been added as DLCs, so you must unlock them. The best way is to download the Steam API Replacer.

Steam API Replacer:

Download:

Changes in API:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Optionally use the in-game console.

Load ur save game.

Shift + O to Console (available in developer mode or when config.console is active)

Start Episode 2:
Code:
jump ep2_start

Start Episode 3:
Code:
jump ep3_start

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game contains only Episode 1 (game name: College Kings 2 - Episode 1). Other Episodes have been added as DLCs, so you must unlock them. The best way is to download the Steam API Replacer.

Steam API Replacer:

Download: MEGA

Changes in API:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Optionally use the in-game console.

Load ur save game.

Shift + O to Console (available in developer mode or when config.console is active)

Start Episode 2:
Code:
jump ep2_start

Start Episode 3:
Code:
jump ep3_start
The pool party episode in CK2 was available in previous versions of CK2, so now it's changed so you can't just go from ep1 to ep2?
Is it going to be like this all the time now?

richiman

May 3, 2022
The pool party episode in CK2 was available in previous versions of CK2, so now it's changed so you can't just go from ep1 to ep2?
Is it going to be like this all the time now?
Simply put, Unlocker was built-in by the person providing the archive with the game. For Steam versions of game outside of Steam, you must use an API replacer. The game code verifies that you are running Steam and have a license for DLCs. If it doesn't detect that, it jumps to the end screen. This has always been the case since the addition of DLCs. If you have a license for the game and DLCs on Steam then you do not need to do this.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Decided to give this game a try was wondering if your friends with benefits with Emily and still see other girls is it possible to avoid her ending things with you completely or is it unavoidable? On my playthrough she ends things the night before the Europe trip.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Decided to give this game a try was wondering if your friends with benefits with Emily and still see other girls is it possible to avoid her ending things with you completely or is it unavoidable? On my playthrough she ends things the night before the Europe trip.
Emily is scripted to be crazy. Even if you get back together with her and invite her to Europe, a bunch of unnecessary drama will happen. :rolleyes:

byan200

Dec 29, 2022
I don't understand the download options for this game. I think it's been reworked. Is the rework still going on? There are three download links. 1 before the rework. I guess we don't download this one and there are 2 left. What is Act 1 and Act 2? Act 1 = Season 1, Act 2 = Season 2?

Let's come to another issue. Wt part. I see 3 wt modes. 2 of them are out of date. I think the official wt one is up to date, I see that it says "Last edited: Oct 3, 2023". Here we have College Kings and College Kings 2. I would appreciate it if you explain which one I should look at. Thank you in advance.
Long story short, just ignore the 'before rework' and download both Act1 and Act2, also use the steam api thing to unlock ep2 and 3 of Act2

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know if its possible to get the Naomi Restaurant Bathroom scene if Aubrey is your Girlfriend at that point?

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Im having this issue, download ep 3 rework v 3.3.3 on the 1st page, download the api (not sure if it latest version, it was a few post back on Saturday) when i load my old ep 2 and ep 3, it tell me about the ep 2 rework and ask me whether to continue or restart, i click on restart and got put back to the start of ep 2, seems fine, but then if i continue to play and then save, it wont load the correct save, it will just load the "end of episode 3" or whichever part of the save i use to load in and then restart to play the rework .

Reactions: hd199

hd199

Feb 15, 2020
Im having this issue, download ep 3 rework v 3.3.3 on the 1st page, download the api (not sure if it latest version, it was a few post back on Saturday) when i load my old ep 2 and ep 3, it tell me about the ep 2 rework and ask me whether to continue or restart, i click on restart and got put back to the start of ep 2, seems fine, but then if i continue to play and then save, it wont load the correct save, it will just load the "end of episode 3" or whichever part of the save i use to load in and then restart to play the rework .
i got the same problem, let me know if u find the solution

Last edited:

hd199

Feb 15, 2020
There are new scenes in Chapter 2
is new update working on your old saves?
i got an issue, when i launch by old save it ask me to whether restart or continue , i opted for restart from start of ch 2, played some time and saved the game. But when i reloaded my game i saved, it started from my old save point and not from the point i saved the game.

hd199

Feb 15, 2020
Official paid Walkthroughs:

College Kings 2 [3.1.13]:

Episode I
Episode II
Episode III

[Outdated]
-

College Kings [1.3.17]:

Act I
Act II