GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
I'm getting this error on Mac. Can someone please help me?
"
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive compat/after_load.rpyc."

Opening CollegeKings2.app does nothing at all. And I get that error if I try to open the game using Renpy.

I tried searching for after_load.rpyc but I think this file isn't in the Mac version at all.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
I'm getting this error on Mac. Can someone please help me?
"
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive compat/after_load.rpyc."

Opening CollegeKings2.app does nothing at all. And I get that error if I try to open the game using Renpy.

I tried searching for after_load.rpyc but I think this file isn't in the Mac version at all.

Okay wait, I just updated my Renpy Version. And it seems to load now. But not sure if it is bug/crash free.
And also, the mac version still doesn't run.

robo2728

Oct 3, 2020
I get that, everybody needs money. But for once i would like to have a developer/creator just post or create something just cause they want to/feel like it. I think in the near future, I am going to be that person. (aka. i will create a VN)

• Haha
Reactions: Babuka456

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
near the end of the europe trip, i got a warning about if i want to turn on the voice acting for the 3some. i clicked yes, but there's nothing at all. what's up with that?

Aug 26, 2019
I get that, everybody needs money. But for once i would like to have a developer/creator just post or create something just cause they want to/feel like it. I think in the near future, I am going to be that person. (aka. i will create a VN)
frequent updates remember that

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Where the inflatable?
At some point you'll have to go with Lindsey in some kind of store, it's a forced event so you can't miss it.
Lindsey is tasked to buy the inflatable , while buying you'll get a message from Lauren inviting you to a lunch with Riley.

If you accept to go with Lauren and Riley you will not bring the inflatable to Mrs Wood yourself and so will miss one of the conditions for the Mrs Wood scene in the end of the pool party

Reactions: Dr.XxL

richiman

May 3, 2022
This game contains only Episode 1 (game name: College Kings 2 - Episode 1). Other Episodes have been added as DLCs, so you must unlock them. The best way is to download the Steam API Replacer.

Steam API Replacer:

Download:

Changes in API:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Reactions: TooMany

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I just remembered this game totally forgot about the character's mom and the shopkeeper from the beginning of the game. They stated they were essentially too lazy for Kim but it's funny how characters just vanish as the game goes on

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes