jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Episode 1-2, v2.2.10] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.96GB
Repack size: 1.31GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only CK2 Episode 1-2 from v2.2.8 to v2.2.10 (20.1MB) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
some scene of the scene gallery is missing

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Are there any differences between Chloe being president and Lindsey being president? Does it change anything in either the main plot or any of the side plots?

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
i decide after a long time began new saves. at the first free roam i cannot close the phone and even mc interacts with Riley and Elijah just because, causing a bug where i cannot advance. how after a lot of updates there's so many bugs

richiman

May 3, 2022
i decide after a long time began new saves. at the first free roam i cannot close the phone and even mc interacts with Riley and Elijah just because, causing a bug where i cannot advance. how after a lot of updates there's so many bugs
I can say that work on the phone is still in progress for CK1 and CK2. Software Engineer is working on fixes for phone. Share your game save with the bug and it will be fixed.

Reactions: Kovir123

misir ali

Jun 20, 2020
after playing 10 munts game became hanging . . taking too much time to one text to another. . i face it when i use 64 bit. . any way to solve it ?

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings v1.2.15:
Download: REMOVED (All credits used by downloaders).

Instructions: Click link -> Join Mike's Team -> Click Download in Browser (no download speed limit, no registration and free).

upload.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Episode 1-2, v2.2.11] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

PC = PixelDrain

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only CK2 Episode 1-2 from v2.2.10 to v2.2.11 (20.1MB) =

some scene in the gallery is missing

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
does anyone know what game this is? female character named kylie, mc is customised i think. if im not mistaken it's the game where the father kicks out the mc to live alone after catching mc in the act with the daughter after coming home from a party of 4 people. thx a lot.

Reactions: Batmóvel

Batmóvel

Jan 5, 2020
does anyone know what game this is? female character named kylie, mc is customised i think. if im not mistaken it's the game where the father kicks out the mc to live alone after catching mc in the act with the daughter after coming home from a party of 4 people. thx a lot.
Heart Problems

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Episode 1-2, v2.2.11] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

PC = PixelDrain

Update Only CK2 Episode 1-2 from v2.2.10 to v2.2.11 (20.1MB) =

what do you mean

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes