Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings multi mod /vincent mod [Vincent]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I'm sorry but I cant seem to figure out whether a mod exists for ACT 1.
All I see is a mod for the game before rework, and mods for ACT 2 episode 3. Is that right?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm sorry but I cant seem to figure out whether a mod exists for ACT 1.
All I see is a mod for the game before rework, and mods for ACT 2 episode 3. Is that right?
Sorry. I just tried to share the copy I DL'd back when it was out, but says it's too large. I don't think there is a way to get the old one for Act 1 anymore. And since Vincent closed down his Patreon and deleted his membership on here, there's no more mod for this game.

• Sad
Reactions: baklol and bat2897

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
anyone got a update on the update that came out today?
Sorry. I just tried to share the copy I DL'd back when it was out, but says it's too large. I don't think there is a way to get the old one for Act 1 anymore. And since Vincent closed down his Patreon and deleted his membership on here, there's no more mod for this game.
Here is the latest version of this mod.

Reactions: General-B

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
I keep gettin this error. I know there's incompatibility with the mod with the ACT 1 version, but maybe some has a fix.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    define config.version = get_version(15, 1, 0)
NameError: name 'get_version' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\script.py", line 888, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\script.py", line 537, in finish_load
    node.early_execute()
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2488, in early_execute
    value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "C:\GOG Games\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    define config.version = get_version(15, 1, 0)
NameError: name 'get_version' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
College Kings
Tue Feb 27 16:42:49 2024

Reactions: WaifuKiller1124
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes