Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Other than her, currently there is no relationship path. You sleep with Riley a bunch but it's not really serious. Same with Aubrey, she's more of a fuck buddy. Chloe seems hard to nail down what she thinks of you and Penelope has her own crap to deal with.
You can start a relationship with Chloe in this update if you go her route. I don't know the requirements but I'm in that route.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is why we have a great number of gamers sharing your concirns and giving crunchies back to this community:
College Kings [v0.7] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 6.16 GB

Compressed PC Size: 677.0 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 652.3 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
College Kings [v10.0.2] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed Win Size: 1.42 GB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 1.41 GB MEGA
Compressed Linux Size: 1.42 GB MEGA

Thank lucas182 for the

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
College Kings [v11.0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.94 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.91 GB: MEGA -

Original Size Patch : 6.1 GB

Compressed Size Patch: 827 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader Techstar Ikarius ,
Thank you 4 making this game gamer friendly for a lotta players.
18GB .. dude, I really like your game, but you have to do sth about the size of your releases.
why my version has a cheat mode that is bugged I never downloaded a cheat mode?
Pics or it is not so.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Abow you is a perfectly fine version from our wonderful blue super powered heroes.
Should you not be entertained still ... use your own superpower and start reading this thread ...
Wonders are the hidden gems lurking around the pages from a couple a days back:
MEGA from assman1337 it's the version without the bugfix and it is a zip
College Kings [v11.0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.94 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.91 GB: MEGA -

Original Size Patch : 6.1 GB

Compressed Size Patch: 827 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
1. Install Torrent Client

2. Download Archive

3. Run "CollegeKings-11.0.1-pc.torrent"

4. Download
tested working, please seed
Any MEGA links for this update??
that would be really nice since I don't want to wait 8 days 15 hr. and 23 mins for a download

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
i downloaded the update patch the game gave me errors after that i deleted the game except for saves now in ep11 few seconds in when i check the phone for the msg from emily it gives me error any help would be appreciated

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. we are a gaming community .. we help our own ...
Dev has 5+GB worth of new pics in this update.
Looking around the directory mega upload, unwieldly and sluggish to DL, but good to poke around in:
Devs have separate rpys, rpycs and pics resources neatly tucked into .11 named directories.

Why devs do not use installers of 5 GB autoextract zips to place a wholesome .rpa with every new update is
something to ponder when trying to pin point the too much trees to see the forest eye affliction devs have.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
What's not to get? This Dev has clearly just passed the success point where he is realistically going to still care about the sensitive posturing over content or outrage feedback in regards to most "straying away from pure harem" game direction choices that routinely happen in the game threads here. Since this place and what the pirates think or post here have pretty close to zero impact on his bottomline at this point. If it's not an issue within his paying customer platforms...it's not an issue. Really that simple.

Heck, looks like he hasn't even bothered to log in and check this thread for going on 5 months now.
I guess for the short term it may work, but in the long run it won't. Reminds of this one AVN that was pretty good up to about the 10th episode and then he has the MC rape his mom and aunt... I mean way to just torpedo your product. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What choices are needed to go to HoCo with Chloe?

Nevermind.. just changed the KCT to popular and she accepted... which is strange since I saw others say there were on loyalty path and she said yes, but I digress, time for a break.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes