Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Tried it on the new 12.0.2 update and met this error
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label before_main_menu is defined twice, at File "game/customLabels.rpy", line 1:
label before_main_menu:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 35:
label before_main_menu:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
Sun Aug 15 11:45:53 2021
Buddy you are using a mod built for the previous version on the new version. Don't.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You know, maybe it is because of how much lately I've been focused on Life is Strange, with the new game coming soon, but took me a moment until I remembered, oh yeah, the blonde in this game is named Chloe as well. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Anyways, as far as the delay goes, with me, that's fine, I got plenty to play right now.

Reactions: carrickfelix

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Someone leaks CK test versions. I only work with fixed steam versions. So im not going to update the mod until i have the steam version so please be patients guys. Thanks.
When does the steam version usually come out?

hoborific

Oct 2, 2020
When does the steam version usually come out?

POSTED
Mon, August 16

Act 3 Announcement

We will be releasing the steam page for the Act 3 DLC later this week along with our biggest steam key giveaway so far. The announcement will come with a provisional release date and although we will try our best to meet it, we won't sacrifice the quality of the game in order to reach it should it not be ready. The early access feedback we have had so far on Act 3 has been great and it's shaping up to be by far the best act yet!

- Undergrad Steve

Reactions: ducktails and JB08

Niqui

May 17, 2020
Will anyone be kind enough to send me a link with version 11.0.1 but with Megasync, anything else takes over 12 hours to download

WaifuKiller1124

Aug 21, 2019
Will anyone be kind enough to send me a link with version 11.0.1 but with Megasync, anything else takes over 12 hours to download
Here is mega, but its the compressed version, hopefully this works:

Last edited:

Neymar241

Oct 14, 2019
Seems like the port of the game isn't done for this update yet (or I didn't find it). It's still 11.0.1 on the main thread of the game for Android
Now either I'm lost or the mod version for android is already out on DA'S website.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

College Kings [v12.1.1] + AdanGC Mods + BrandyYT [Multi Mod]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
any chance for gallery unlocker?

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
any chance for gallery unlocker?
If you are in pc you need to Delete the persistent file and open the game again and you can unlock the gallery.. But if you are playing in Android I don't know how to unlock the gallery but wait for brandy.

And in the afternoon when I get back from work im going to post it the mod here so be patient if you are playing the game in pc

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

Is this Multimod only for the android version or will it work on PC as well.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
If you are in pc you need to Delete the persistent file and open the game again and you can unlock the gallery.. But if you are playing in Android I don't know how to unlock the gallery but wait for brandy.

And in the afternoon when I get back from work im going to post it the mod here so be patient if you are playing the game in pc
oh ok
thanks