Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
I already unlocked the gallery in the last version and now I can't do it again for 2 scenes I am missing.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah, it's pretty broken. I'm guessing it wasn't actually made with 12.1.1 in mind? It's so confusing with the multiple versioning.

Cheat menu
The instagram app thing breaks on trying to see comments
The MM game part, right after the info boxes

All those throw exceptions for me, only played up till I got the last one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Optiic and Tinuss

Neymar241

Oct 14, 2019
Wow, I have no idea what kind of problem everyone has with the mod except that something green is on the top left. Gallery mod works for me too and I have no problems with the mobile phone except that it was maybe a bit bugged at the beginning ^^ otherwise everything went perfectly

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Gallery Unlock seems completely broken on PC.

Deleted both Persistent Saves, didnt matter, everything remains greyed out and those scenes I had unlocked before are now also locked. Bleh

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Wow, I have no idea what kind of problem everyone has with the mod except that something green is on the top left. Gallery mod works for me too and I have no problems with the mobile phone except that it was maybe a bit bugged at the beginning ^^ otherwise everything went perfectly
press Shift + O
type: hide screen bugTesting_Overlay
press enter