Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
This is the first time the walkthrough is completely useless for me. It seems to be present, but it is completely incomprehensible how, for example, to get a harem route or a maximum relationship with any character.

Reactions: artofwar

el1990

May 5, 2017
guys, i updated with the 13.01 patch and then reinstalled the mod. The gallery is still locked for me. Is thhere a solution to this?

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Technically, you can run the 12.1.1 version of the game. With the mod.. unlock gallery... make a save... delete the save folder in 13.0.1, and copy over the save folder from 12.1.1.. (make sure the folder structure is correct) You should then have the gallery up until start of 13 unlocked at least.

Mar 22, 2020
no news on the update?
Like always with all new version of this game Someone leaks CK test versions. I only work with fixed steam versions. So im not going to update the mod until i have the steam version so please be patients guys. Thanks. Also the game have so many files and i have my own work and im also studying my master's degree so the update took me some time to do it so please be patient guys. Thanks

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
The Steam version drops October 1st, so I assume we need to wait at least until then, which isn't an issue at all imo.