Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
I've made a very dirty edit which unlocks the gallery (still requires the entire mod, I think?), use at your own risk since I've never modded before (took me a while to figure out why it was bitching about tabs lol).

Just replace the original '0brandycheat.rpy' file, load or start a game go into the cheat menu and unlock the gallery (might have to toggle it off then on again).

Mar 22, 2020
I've made a very dirty edit which unlocks the gallery (still requires the entire mod, I think?), use at your own risk since I've never modded before (took me a while to figure out why it was bitching about tabs lol).

Just replace the original '0brandycheat.rpy' file, load or start a game go into the cheat menu and unlock the gallery (might have to toggle it off then on again).
worked for me

ipaqi

May 5, 2017
Bugfree version?
Regardless of bug-free-ness, they changed a bunch of stuff in their code (moved "bro" and "bf" strings to some global const, moved all the messenger contacts into the npc objects.

Basically, now your mod starts erroring out very early. You may want to start in on converting all the scripts from v1 - v13 to match the new standard.

Reactions: xtraax

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

How to instal it ?

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016

If it requires the entire mod, then would you also need to replace the script.rpy file? From my understanding, wouldn't messing with that file at the very least, stop further progression of the game than it was modified for?

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
How to instal it ?
Install the mod from the OP like normal and then replace the file with the one from my post, that should make the gallery work for the new scenes.

If it requires the entire mod, then would you also need to replace the script.rpy file? From my understanding, wouldn't messing with that file at the very least, stop further progression of the game than it was modified for?
I have absolutely no idea how my edit affects the overall workings of the mod. I purely went for unlocking the new scenes in the gallery and that part does work, so my best guess is that during gameplay the mod might 'end' where the previous game version ended.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
is this mod going to be updated soon??
Typically it doesn't get an update until the steam version of the game is updated, which usually ends up to be a few weeks before the next game update goes live.

---------------------------

Is there any way for this to be turned into an actual walkthrough though? As it is, you can follow every single +Character choice and end up with zero adult scenes from them due to the troublemaker/bro/loyal/etc choices. With that in mind this mod is only part useful. Alternatively something like Zoey does with their mods, which is merging all the content together so you get all the scenes from all characters in a single playthrough could work?

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
After installing Android V.Darkassassine i've no more cheat Button, is there another possibitity open the cheat-menu?

TeeNNe1

Oct 13, 2021
Many thank AdanGC I have the last version of this game but try to find a new cheat mod that can use normally, just that. Thanks, you do it a lot!!!

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Um I'm a bit confused and not able to get it working. Is there anything else we need to do other than the installation step? Looking to unlock gallery in one go.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
It seems game version 14.0.3 isn't ever gonna be posted here. Is it possible to make the mod usable with version 14.0.1?

ducktails

May 17, 2018
On patreon there is a 14.1.1 already so I wouldn't be surprised if somebody as a modder would want to wait for that to drop instead of working on an outdated version.

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded Ck 14.0.1, installed the latest mod (14.0.3).
But there's something wird going on :
I can enter the gallery mod, yet I'm not able to look at the scene's ??
(If you click on the scene's there's no response)