Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

College Kings [v13.1.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT]

[Mod Apk]

[Mod Apk + Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Zhaiii

Sep 20, 2021
T
Unofficial Android Port for :

College Kings [v13.1.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT]

[Mod Apk]

[Mod Apk + Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you so much ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Br@ndy

gamesloverch

Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone, is there a way to use this mod on the Steam Mac OS X version of the game ? And if yes how ? Thanks you very much.

Bizkit64

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone, is there a way to use this mod on the Steam Mac OS X version of the game ? And if yes how ? Thanks you very much.
PC Steam you just > Unzip the mod and copy the folder called "game"from the mod folder inside the folder called "CollegeKings-12.0.2pc"

I imagine the same should apply to Mac.

gamesloverch

Oct 3, 2021
Thanks you very much for your reply. Unfortunately this folder "CollegeKings-12.0.2pc" doesn't exist on the Mac Version of the game, when I "open" the App CollegeKings I have only the structure you see on the attached images. There is a folder called game as you can see but when I try to put the mod files in this folder the game doesn't function anymore. Any idea ? Capture d’écran 2021-10-09 à 11.44.58.png Capture d’écran 2021-10-09 à 11.45.07.png Capture d’écran 2021-10-09 à 11.45.34.png

Moondark1013

Oct 19, 2021
I am running College Kings 13.1.2 on my PC, this mod is not working from me. I copied the folder "game" to CollegeKings-12.0.2pc in my College Kings installation folder. What am I doing wrong?