Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I am coordinated with DarkAssassin(Android Porter) and the dev so until the dev sends DA a version with the bugs already corrected is when I am going to update the mod, please be patient. Thanks
aubrey & lidsey scenes are not working, and also some issue with riley scene (didn't goes back to gallery after scene ends)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please look into that

thank you in advance:love:

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Some bugs with the gallery, Aubrey lake scene and the make out with the blond girl.
aubrey & lidsey scenes are not working, and also some issue with riley scene (didn't goes back to gallery after scene ends)

please look into that

thank you in advance:love:
yes but is not mod bug is game bug and im still waiting to be fixed by the dev team

Reactions: ASCAL0N and LSC82

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Idk if it's been suggested or mentioned but moving the actual bars of the traits doesn't really do anything to change the popular trait, at least not for me. Can something be done so we can actually just change the popular trait straight up?

Reactions: CorzoSiete

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah stil bugs like from previous versions -Mobile Phone example :(

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
It is unclear to me how to install this mod. The installation instructions do not match the contents of mod.

assassingt

May 1, 2020
Definitely doesn't install correctly with the current steam version. I'm glad I backed up the original game files because it basically bricked the game.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
I don't know iff it's the mod or not but I can't text Penelope back when Em posted the pic up on Kiwii

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Just FYI, the update is out:

Have a good day ;)