look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks a lot mate! Worked perfectly for me..

Just one question is left maybe you can help me again.
I have now done everything and also got the new outfit from Jane. After that MC mentions he should talk to Jess to plan the date but I don´t find the topic no matter where and when I talk to her.

Do you know when the topic is available?
I think it's not in the game yet. Based on the changelog and new achievements I think that's where this update ends.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand this!

Because I must sleep here to gain 3rd heart:

But after this night Detective calls and so there isn't 3 hearts before meeting with Mom?

How can MC not sleep at Joan's room, but although get 3 hearts?

MikeMasters
If I understand the issue correctly, you're mostly confused by this part - QUEST ‘FAMILY REUNION’ (Starts automatically on day 50, MC haven’t slept in Joan’s room)
It should have been writen like this "MC haven’t slept in Joan’s room that night"
It means that the quest won't start, if you have slept at Joan's room the night before this quest is supposed to start.

By the way, I've changed the starting day to day 40, but I guess I forgot to change it in the guide.

If I didn't understand your dilemma corrently, please clarify it bit more, so I can help.

Last edited:
Reactions: partanen

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
By the way, I've changed the starting day to day 40, but I guess I forgot to change it in the guide.
That's it! It started on day 40 instead of 50. So I was wondering why the call now and not 10 days later!
So we should to gain 3 hearts before day 40, not 50!
Hehe...

Rejino

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks to everyone, who reported the Joan bug, and to everyone who uploaded their save files so quickly.
Here comes the hot fix. Please, report if it works.
You'll have to give Joan the condom lesson one more time, though.
Fix worked thanks :)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Soo. if i made jess my lover. will i not be able to do the threesome with Jane?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I've tried this. Asked Jess about the 3some and later that I had the candidate before the three hearts / Lover. But couldn't trigger the right question with Jane. There have to be another trigger, which I don't know.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
If you did Massaging Jane with Jessica Around event before becoming lovers with Jess, you'll be able to do the threesome. But you need to have chosen the right dialogue options mentioning threesome. With Jane - after that massaging event "about me and Jess", with Jess - during Redeem the reward. If you did that, new dialogue options will appear with Jane and Jess. "I have a candidate for threesome" with Jess and "You really don't find threesome intriguing?" with Jane (note that Jane's conversation only appears when she studies at the laptop).

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I've tried this. Asked Jess about the 3some and later that I had the candidate before the three hearts / Lover. But couldn't trigger the right question with Jane. There have to be another trigger, which I don't know.
If you did Massaging Jane with Jessica Around event before becoming lovers with Jess, you'll be able to do the threesome. But you need to have chosen the right dialogue options mentioning threesome. With Jane - after that massaging event "about me and Jess", with Jess - during Redeem the reward. If you did that, new dialogue options will appear with Jane and Jess. "I have a candidate for threesome" with Jess and "You really don't find threesome intriguing?" with Jane (note that Jane's conversation only appears when she studies at the laptop).
I went to Jess and had a option "I found a candidate for 3some" then the MC says i should talk with jane after lunch but i dont have anything to say. Mhm.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I went to Jess and had a option "I found a candidate for 3some" then the MC says i should talk with jane after lunch but i dont have anything to say. Mhm.
Try talking to Jane when she's studying in the evening. If you don't have "You really don't find threesome intriguing" option with Jane when she's studying at the laptop, you missed the correct dialogue choice during "about me and Jess" after Massaging Jane with Jessica around event. Or maybe missed that event altogether. But if you have that option, talk to Jane in the evening, then have lunch with her again and then at the end of the lunch an option to go to Jess together with Jane will appear.
I ended up having to replay from an old save before the massaging event for Jane's dialogue to trigger.

Reactions: 11aleksis11

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Try talking to Jane when she's studying in the evening. If you don't have "You really don't find threesome intriguing" option with Jane when she's studying at the laptop, you missed the correct dialogue choice during "about me and Jess" after Massaging Jane with Jessica around event. Or maybe missed that event altogether. But if you have that option, talk to Jane in the evening, then have lunch with her again and then at the end of the lunch an option to go to Jess together with Jane will appear.
I ended up having to replay from an old save before the massaging event for Jane's dialogue to trigger.
I don't have it the option.
Probably because i made Jess a lover.
How fucking annoying. Now i have replay the damn game from start just to play the update.
1599072276126.png

And like.. Why is this Info at the BOTTOM of the walk-though page?

Can i kindly ask for a save file? or anybody? i seriously cant play the game again.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I don't have it the option.
Probably because i made Jess a lover.
How fucking annoying. Now i have replay the damn game from start just to play the update.
View attachment 798448

And like.. Why is this Info at the BOTTOM of the walk-though page?
Well, yes, if you made Jess your lover before doing the massaging event, then you don't have that option.
I recommend to always keep saves at different points of the game, so if you miss something, you wouldn't have to replay everything.
I posted my save right before massaging event on the previous page if you need it.

As for why it's at the bottom of the walkthrough, probably because it's a separate path. There's a Jane path, Jessica's path, and then there's threesome path (maybe it will be expanded to a harem path someday)

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Well, yes, if you made Jess your lover before doing the massaging event, then you don't have that option.
I recommend to always keep saves at different points of the game, so if you miss something, you wouldn't have to replay everything.
I posted my save right before massaging event on the previous page if you need it.

As for why it's at the bottom of the walkthrough, probably because it's a separate path. There's a Jane path, Jessica's path, and then there's threesome path (maybe it will be expanded to a harem path someday)
Instead using your save i edited some stuff in my Save file and it worked perfectly d:
Thanks. I couldnt do it without your help tbh.

Reactions: look_skywalker

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
After i bought new cloths with Jane
I get this.
1599077132237.png
How do i start the new event? i only have old conversation
1599077247379.png

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
After i bought new cloths with Jane
I get this.
View attachment 798590
How do i start the new event? i only have old conversation
View attachment 798595
I believe there are no more events in this update. Based on the changelog and new achievements you only have threesome talk with Jane and Jess, beach and boutique. In the release post on Patreon Mike said he needs another month to complete this chain of events.

updated walkthrough?
It should be released tomorrow to patreon subscribers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
i think there is a bug....i am trying to teach joan about sex ed...i bought 3 condoms and still it doesnt progress...relationship points is 30 as well..we are best friends...any help??

Reactions: leeetsgooo
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes