look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Any of you already unlocked the new content?
I can talk with Jess about the threesome but with Jane it´s not possible. (There is just a hint with after lunch)

Any help?
I'm having the same problem with my current save. But I tried replaying from an older save right before Massaging Jane with Jessica around event. I made sure to pick the right choices in conversation with Jane after that event and in conversation with Jess during Redeem the reward. After that I had a new option to talk to Jane when she's sitting at the notebook at night - "You really don't find a threesome intriguing?".
I was pretty sure I did choose the right options before, but apparently I didn't or something didn't register correctly.

Last edited:

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
I'm having the same problem with my current save. But I tried replaying from an older save right before Massaging Jane with Jessica around event. I made sure to pick the right choices in conversation with Jane after that event and in conversation with Jess during Redeem the reward. After that I had a new option to talk to Jane when she's sitting at the notebook at night - "You really don't find a threesome intriguing?".
I was pretty sure I did choose the right options before, but apparently I didn't or something didn't register correctly.
Could you possibly share a save right before that massage pls?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Could you possibly share a save right before that massage pls?
Here it is. It's pretty early in the game, so you'll have to do many Jessica's events starting with 4th massage lesson and getting to lovers with her, but it's the best I've got to be sure to do this quest right.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Is there still no more Joan updates? Haven't played the game in probably a good year or more since it seems like she's gotten zero content. I do understand she had a lot of content in a short period of time, but it seems like she's basically obsolete from all updates.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I missed to be Lovers before Mom, how can I see it without to play new again?
Relationship: Lovers) – Joan kisses you
(Confidence: Self-concious and Joan kisses you)
-Slide your hands under her leggings

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I missed to be Lovers before Mom, how can I see it without to play new again?
There is no other way. The event isn't repeatable. If you have no earlier save to load and become lovers before doing this quest, you'll have to go on. All you missed was a couple of images and an incomplete achievement.

Reactions: fortuna95

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Can't proceed to Joan's Sex Edu Part 5 - she always wants to retry the condom-scene (despite being best friends.... or do I need best friends already maxed?).
Any known way around it, or do I have to edit the save ..? :/

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
Here's my updated 100% achievements complete saves at the end of 0.3.4 and 0.3.45 versions. One of the new Jessica's selfies is missing in 0.3.45 save, I couldn't find it and am starting to wonder if it is bugged, other than that all content is complete.
where to place this save file please ?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
where to place this save file please ?
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

Can't proceed to Joan's Sex Edu Part 5 - she always wants to retry the condom-scene (despite being best friends.... or do I need best friends already maxed?).
You just have to be best friends (2 hearts on her portrait), you don't have to max out the relationship points beyond that. Aside from that I probably won't be much help. It sounds like a weird bug I've never heard of. The only reason part 4 is repeating should be you not having enough condoms and at this point you can't buy less than 3 and you have nowhere else to spend the condoms, so you should have enough.

Reactions: Zexawy

Nisse_69

Apr 18, 2020
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

You just have to be best friends (2 hearts on her portrait), you don't have to max out the relationship points beyond that. Aside from that I probably won't be much help. It sounds like a weird bug I've never heard of. The only reason part 4 is repeating should be you not having enough condoms and at this point you can't buy less than 3 and you have nowhere else to spend the condoms, so you should have enough.
I have the same bug. I have 2 hearts with her, i have condoms and ive tried picking "Great!" and "not bad" option. None work and it just starts the same lesson next time.

Eclivious

Nov 5, 2016
I'm also having the bug with Joan and part 5 with the condoms. 2 hearts on portrait, tried with 1 set of 3 condoms, tried with 3 sets of 3, tried earlier save and getting back to that point, just doesn't want to get past that point. Going to try starting from scratch and seeing if that makes a difference.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have the same bug. I have 2 hearts with her, i have condoms and ive tried picking "Great!" and "not bad" option. None work and it just starts the same lesson next time.
I'm also having the bug with Joan and part 5 with the condoms. 2 hearts on portrait, tried with 1 set of 3 condoms, tried with 3 sets of 3, tried earlier save and getting back to that point, just doesn't want to get past that point. Going to try starting from scratch and seeing if that makes a difference.
Hi. If any one of you could send me your save file with the issue, so I can investigate it, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: partanen

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
BECOMING LOVERS EVENT (Second part of ‘Night time fun’ finished, Tenth part of ‘Sexual education’
finished
I don't understand this!

Because I must sleep here to gain 3rd heart:
“NIGHT TIME FUN” EVENT (‘Bush decision’ finished)
-walk in Joan’s room after midnight and go to sleep.
But after this night Detective calls and so there isn't 3 hearts before meeting with Mom?
QUEST ‘FAMILY REUNION’ (Starts automatically on day 50, MC haven’t slept in Joan’s room)
Note 1: If you’ve slept in Joan’s room, the quest will start next day.
How can MC not sleep at Joan's room, but although get 3 hearts?
==> -(Relationship: Lovers) – Joan kisses you <==
(Confidence: Self-concious and Joan kisses you)
-Slide your hands under her leggings
MikeMasters

Last edited:

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
Here it is. It's pretty early in the game, so you'll have to do many Jessica's events starting with 4th massage lesson and getting to lovers with her, but it's the best I've got to be sure to do this quest right.
Thanks a lot mate! Worked perfectly for me..

Just one question is left maybe you can help me again.
I have now done everything and also got the new outfit from Jane. After that MC mentions he should talk to Jess to plan the date but I don´t find the topic no matter where and when I talk to her.

Do you know when the topic is available?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can't proceed to Joan's Sex Edu Part 5 - she always wants to retry the condom-scene
I have the same problem.
MikeMasters

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes