SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Great update! Much better than 0.3.4(I know it's because dev's personal issue and I fully understand)
Finally start 3some, more selfies…this game is getting better and better (y)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
You just have to be best friends (2 hearts on her portrait), you don't have to max out the relationship points beyond that. Aside from that I probably won't be much help. It sounds like a weird bug I've never heard of.
Assumed as much. Still thanks for the reply tho!

MikeMasters : Also thanks for the quick answer! Had a bit of a shit internet yesterday (as I like to say: a very german internet..), would have dropped you the savefile else - but I already saw and applied the fix. Works well now! <3 Also: Great game mate!

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Walkthrough be like:
Do this - Ok
Do that - Ok
Select this - Ok
Select that - Ok
Select green - Ok
Say this - Ok
If you haven't done the third part of the second quest, after doing the first quest skip sex and move on - OK!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Got an unexpected error. Spending the day with Jess...which she disappears right after breakfast...and tried to interact with Penny while she is eating breakfast and I get the following error:

Loading Error - Failed to load: img/pictures/Penny_Breakfast01.png

When I press the RETRY button, it keeps failing and will not let me do anything else.

Anyone else getting this and/or figured out a way to bypass it?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know what is the variable for the ‘About me and Jessica’ conversation in the save, and what's the good value for it? I can't trigger the ‘You really don’t find a threesome intriguing’ conversation, and the only thing I think could have gone wrong is I chose the wrong option here. I had a good end for the massage event with Jessica and Jane, my confidence level is 'Confident' (i assume that's higher than self- conscious), and I tried talking to Jane while watching TV and while at the desk in the dorm room. I was able to trigger & complete Jessica's conversations just fine, just can't progress on Jane's side.

Tried loading my save in a save editor, but none of the variables names seem to fit with what I am looking for.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
bug when sex scene with joan you jus are in bed with her
oh that isn't still fixed?

MikeMasters could that above be fixed? was bugged on 3.4 already.
I'm unable to replicate the bug, so I can't fix it. If you could provide more details, save files right before the bug happens, etc. I might be able to figure out what is going on.

Got an unexpected error. Spending the day with Jess...which she disappears right after breakfast...and tried to interact with Penny while she is eating breakfast and I get the following error:

Loading Error - Failed to load: img/pictures/Penny_Breakfast01.png

When I press the RETRY button, it keeps failing and will not let me do anything else.

Anyone else getting this and/or figured out a way to bypass it?
Sound's like you've used update pack on a wrong version of the game. The latest update is meant to be used on 0.3.45, and you've used it on 0.3.4, based on the missing images.

Feb 8, 2019
I found some more issues:

The WT tells me, there are two sexy selfies with Jess, but I've three of them:
1st in her work outfit. Probably in the infirmary​
2nd in a towel in her bathroom​
3rd in a nightgown. I think, its taken in her bedroom.​
I miss one nude selfie of her.​
I own:​
1st bare chest in her bedroom​
naked lying on her stomage in her bedroom​
one tit out frying steaks in her kitchen.​
FYI: For me also the 4th casual is missing, but this is ok, since I have never met all three conditions yet.​
The conditions for 2nd sexy and 1st and 3rd nude are the same in the WT.

The sexperience is messed up.
My current game tells me 1HJ, 4 vaginas, 16 BJ, and 1 anal.​
Since I've all achievements, the HJ and the vaginal are to low and the other two are probably to low.​
These numbers are messed up since many versions.​
I've also done the bendover with Kara again, and there was no change in sexperience.​
Suggestion:​
Add also pussy licking, pussy fingering, threesome.​
And maybe a better service for the ladies, if the experience is good enough.​

Last the some links within the WT don't work.
I'm working around with the searchfunction, but this sometimes doesn't work, because the WT and the ingame-dialogues are somtimes typed different.​

Since I cannot patronize you, I may not complain, but perhaps you consider this for your paying customers.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can you please share what you have edited in the save file?
1599252788298.png
The most important is this Janejessmassagehappened.
Try setting that to 0 and save and load this save and see if you can message jane again.
Then remember to follow the walkthough and say and do the right things.

if Janejessmassagehappened = 0 aint working then set everything with "JANEJESS" to 0 and try.
Just a disclaimer this MAY or MAY NOT Reck you save forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: albul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm unable to replicate the bug, so I can't fix it. If you could provide more details, save files right before the bug happens, etc. I might be able to figure out what is going on.
okay, save 46 bug has occured and save 48 mc hasn't sorted date with joan yet (gotta go to next day), can't give save file prior bug happening since no saving option before that (besides autosave and save before mc knocks on joan's door).

albul

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 801785
The most important is this Janejessmassagehappened.
Try setting that to 0 and save and load this save and see if you can message jane again.
Then remember to follow the walkthough and say and do the right things.

if Janejessmassagehappened = 0 aint working then set everything with "JANEJESS" to 0 and try.
Just a disclaimer this MAY or MAY NOT Reck you save forever.
Thanks, but unfortunately, that only works only if you are best friends with both, I am at the lovers stage for Jessica in my save, so the massage doesn't trigger again. Tried both options but nothing happened. Oh well, I did what I can, I guess threesomes are not happening for me in this game, I am not going through it again :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes