kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I am replacing map024.json with the new one from the hot fix.. I can't merge the folders..

How I'm downloading it- I unzip the file, then I click on the game, click on show package contents. Contents folder show up..

Had to use an earlier save, but now it is working..

Last edited:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You need to install the hotfix. Look for it in MikeMasters' post on one of the previous pages or on his patreon (it's a public post).

First, Mike warned that you'll have to play through the condom event one more time after installing the hotfix, only after that you'll be able to move on. If it still doesn't work, maybe you didn't install it correctly. Make sure that after you unpack the hotfix, that you don't place the whole CollegeLife_v0.3.5Mac_HotFix folder into your game directory, place it's contents instead. At least this is how you apply hotfix on pc, mac should be similar.
thanks man for the help , i will search for it now

kaas420

Feb 29, 2020
And does anyone know how to give Kara the other sundress i gave her one but can i give her the cotton one because i bought both?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to sleep with Kara until the morning im trying to get all the achievents?
And does anyone know how to give Kara the other sundress i gave her one but can i give her the cotton one because i bought both?
you know you can edit your posts? anyways on 1st you just need to keep doing things with her until you can do it and on 2nd you can't (at least couldn't few versions ago) so it'll stay stored for later day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just played (actually tried to play) new content but hit roadblock (that's why tried to play) since jess is lover so can't trigger things leading to 3some so nothing to play except beach thingy with jane. mc and jess became lovers some versions ago so quite a weird move by dev.

won't start over since too much to do and some are bugged like sex with joan so no 3some unless dev changes things.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I'm having the same problem with my current save. But I tried replaying from an older save right before Massaging Jane with Jessica around event. I made sure to pick the right choices in conversation with Jane after that event and in conversation with Jess during Redeem the reward. After that I had a new option to talk to Jane when she's sitting at the notebook at night - "You really don't find a threesome intriguing?".
I was pretty sure I did choose the right options before, but apparently I didn't or something didn't register correctly.
That walkthrough is a little confusing.. can the confidence be higher than self-conscious?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
That walkthrough is a little confusing.. can the confidence be higher than self-conscious?
Yes, it can. Self conscious level is achieved at 10 confidence, Confident at 20 confidence and Sovereign at 30 confidence. If an event requires self-conscious level, higher levels will work as well.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how to do a screenshot. I have tried the F6 but it does not save the screenshot. Thanks
Are you sure it doesn't? It doesn't give me a message that a screenshot was saved, but it does save the screenshot. When you first make a screenshot, a new Screenshots folder should appear in the game folder. If it doesn't, maybe the game folder is set to read-only?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I found a bug here. Jess is 3x at home at the same time...after Moving Penny:

Anmerkung 2020-09-11 143541.png Anmerkung 2020-09-11 143602.png

And sometimes she is mentioned "at home", but there is no Jess to find.

Apr 19, 2020
Are you sure it doesn't? It doesn't give me a message that a screenshot was saved, but it does save the screenshot. When you first make a screenshot, a new Screenshots folder should appear in the game folder. If it doesn't, maybe the game folder is set to read-only?
It was read only, now I have the screenshots :)
Thank you very much

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 801785
The most important is this Janejessmassagehappened.
Try setting that to 0 and save and load this save and see if you can message jane again.
Then remember to follow the walkthough and say and do the right things.

if Janejessmassagehappened = 0 aint working then set everything with "JANEJESS" to 0 and try.
Just a disclaimer this MAY or MAY NOT Reck you save forever.
otherwise do we have to start the game from the beginning?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes