Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay new question. I did all the things with Jane and Jessica. Last thing I done is Jane buying MC new outfits. Next goal is to plan the Date with Jessica but I don't know how. Can't find it in the guide either.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Okay new question. I did all the things with Jane and Jessica. Last thing I done is Jane buying MC new outfits. Next goal is to plan the Date with Jessica but I don't know how. Can't find it in the guide either.
It's not in the game yet. The latest updated added the threesome talk with Jane and Jess, shopping with Jane and beach visit with Jane. The date and threesome should come in one of the next updates, but it depends on patrons, which of the characters they will vote for as focus of next updates.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
It's not in the game yet. The latest updated added the threesome talk with Jane and Jess, shopping with Jane and beach visit with Jane. The date and threesome should come in one of the next updates, but it depends on patrons, which of the characters they will vote for as focus of next updates.
Awesome; follow up question... where is the beach?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Awesome; follow up question... where is the beach?
I think the walkthrough already tells you how to find it. You need to get on the bus (not fast-travel to certain location, but choose "wait for the bus") and then click on the beach on the map. The bus will travel there and beach will be marked on your map.

Reactions: Crippy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think shopping with jane happens only if had 3some talk with jess. I couldn't get it triggered since jess is lover already.

sircoffee

Sep 16, 2020
I can't unlock it "sexual education part 5", I completed it "become best friends", but it's still in the comdom

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me if this is part the game? This triggered the next day after my 1st NO TELEVISION TONIGHT event. It goes into day 2 of the game. Thanks!

View attachment 823980
It's a dream. You need to complete it and you will be back into the actual game day. Don't use fast travel during the dream, just follow the markers. First to the math class on 2nd floor, then to political studies on 1st floor.
This dream was implemented as a way for people who play from older saves (before math and political classes were introduced) to familiarize them with these classes. It triggers the first time you go to sleep if you're playing an old save. If you start a new game, this should just normally play on the first day.

RoughToe2005

Sep 14, 2020
How do I merge the Hotfix to the game. I uploaded it but still can't move on with Joan. It keeps playing the condom scene over and over again.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How do I merge the Hotfix to the game. I uploaded it but still can't move on with Joan. It keeps playing the condom scene over and over again.
Replace www/data/Map024.json in your game folder with the Map024.json from the hotfix (this path is correct for PC version, if you've got mac, path is somewhat diffirent).

Lalalo

Oct 21, 2018
Check for the Joan's sex education part 4 for 0.3.5, i stuck here and repeated for many times, used up all the condoms and still repeating

Lalalo

Oct 21, 2018
Also for the gym when MC fails to do 10 more without Jane, stucked at a photo and cannot get out by any method

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Check for the Joan's sex education part 4 for 0.3.5, i stuck here and repeated for many times, used up all the condoms and still repeating
Install the hotfix

Also for the gym when MC fails to do 10 more without Jane, stucked at a photo and cannot get out by any method
Whenever you do some skill checks (like with training) the game autosaves. So just load autosave (slot 50) to try again. Might need reloading couple of times, but eventually you'll end up succeeding instead of failing. Use S hotkey to quickly access save-load menu.
Also, there's no need for double-posting. You could edit your first post and add the second question there.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes