Crippy

May 28, 2018
I saw recently that there was a Step-by-Step Guide posted...although it was slightly outdated. Has a Step-by-Step Guide been updated and published?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw recently that there was a Step-by-Step Guide posted...although it was slightly outdated. Has a Step-by-Step Guide been updated and published?
updated guide was posted somewhere but unless you are in love path with jess not much to do.

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me with the "Moving Penny" event
I have finished "Meeting Penny" and as per the walkthrough, I should talk to Jessica at any locaton a select topic ‘So, what are you going to do about Penny?’ but I cannot find that option even when I wait 2-3 more days.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me with the "Moving Penny" event
I have finished "Meeting Penny" and as per the walkthrough, I should talk to Jessica at any locaton a select topic ‘So, what are you going to do about Penny?’ but I cannot find that option even when I wait 2-3 more days.
Are you playing from an older save? If that's the case, you have probably already had the "So, what are you going to do about Penny" conversation a long ago, so just keep waiting and talking to Jess until the point when you select talk option and she will automatically start the conversation about moving Penny. After that "So, about moving Penny" option will appear.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, its games JUST like this one that REALLY needs walkthrough mods coded right into the game.
SO many damn choices, and one choice off, you could miss something vital, might not get a score up enough, etc.
I know there IS a walkthrough, but having on IN game is slightly more enjoyable, ad of course easier when you don't have to go to the page from the game and back again.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
I cant kiss Joan so im stuck on quest using condoms on bananas, Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong??

SamJohnson

Feb 25, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know what we are to expect in the next version of this game (0.3.6)? Sorry if it's already been clarified.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know what we are to expect in the next version of this game (0.3.6)? Sorry if it's already been clarified.
Focus of each update is determined by patron's vote. Patrons usually don't share info on which of the girls won the poll for the update, so we'll only find out once 0.3.6 gets released. It will probably be soon, since Mike tries to release an update at the end of each month, maybe beginning of next month if he can't make it on time.

Reactions: SamJohnson

SamJohnson

Feb 25, 2018
Focus of each update is determined by patron's vote. Patrons usually don't share info on which of the girls won the poll for the update, so we'll only find out once 0.3.6 gets released. It will probably be soon, since Mike tries to release an update at the end of each month, maybe beginning of next month if he can't make it on time.
I love this game a whole lot. I think the focus is gonna be on the Mom in this version I would think. I wish he would add details to the minor characters. Like a small story arc for the girls you massage in Jess's infirmary for example. Planting some seeds for later. I don't know if he usually does that and it developed over time, but it would be nice to see some added stories to the minor characters that you encounter. Keeps the game more exciting to me personally. I think Mike is doing a terrific job in all cases in wtv he chooses to focus on.

Lopezior

Feb 11, 2020
Hello i cant progress with sexual education lessons. Every time im talking with Joan shes asking me if i have a condoms. Cant get pass that even if i się this leasing 3 times shes stilo asking about it

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hello i cant progress with sexual education lessons. Every time im talking with Joan shes asking me if i have a condoms. Cant get pass that even if i się this leasing 3 times shes stilo asking about it
This has been answered many times, last time was just a few posts above yours.

Reactions: Lopezior

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
need hotfix to fix it

Reactions: Lopezior
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes