Feb 29, 2020
I have a question. about the event in kimberly's room… he accepts that she masturbates… but I can't go on… does this event continue?

Lalalo

Oct 21, 2018
I remembered there should be a night talk in mrs Anderson's room i forgot starting from which version...i replayed the game and i dont know when should i go into her room to start the talk??? I tried every hour and didnt work

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remembered there should be a night talk in mrs Anderson's room i forgot starting from which version...i replayed the game and i dont know when should i go into her room to start the talk??? I tried every hour and didnt work
try checking wt.

Feb 8, 2019
This applies for windows only:

Or try
%APPDATA%\..\Local\College Life

The %...% are system-variables. You cannot click them, but you can type them in.
Start the explorer, and choose the above directory by typing. you can even C&P from here.

The %APPDATA% links to [Some Path]\AppData\Roaming
any .. directory leads to its own parent. Therefore there is no C:\.. (ok, windows links to a list of all known volumes)

So %APPDATA%\.. to its parent [Some Path]\AppData\

In my settings I found an even better variable:
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local

So try %LOCALAPPDATA%\College Life\User Data\Default for your saves.
No need to type in everything, if you know what you do, you can type in 1st, and click afterwards.

Reactions: kahlyan

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i made a wrong choice and the autosave is just after :cry:
Can i change it ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i made a wrong choice and the autosave is just after :cry:
Can i change it ?
yes by loading from older save and if not save then start over or or state what error you made and maybe some1 provides save with right choice.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes