cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thank you for your response, nothing appears when I try that either
open file explorer, click view, click options, click folder and search options, click view, select show hidden files, folders and drives and then press ok and then goto c:\users\*your username\ and there you should see app data folder.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
open file explorer, click view, click options, click folder and search options, click view, select show hidden files, folders and drives and then press ok and then goto c:\users\*your username\ and there you should see app data folder.

fc1805p

Mar 22, 2018
guys how i can get the jane bought new clothes for you and also get reward from achievements when and where please help :)

QQ

May 14, 2017
any one got a full save for end of 3.5? my save look like has bug cant move on with jess and jan and cant find a way to start new content in 3.6

RobyG

May 31, 2017
Hi guys unfortunately in the latest version there is a bug, after having sex with Joan (sister) the next day you enter the room at 12 a.m. she is at the pc, he talks to her and she asks to do something again, when he accepts he makes a written and black skim and nothing can be done but restart the game, I renew the compliments because it is a nice game and I wait for evolutions

Reactions: Romi20 and SuperLYC

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
If you got any questions about Russian version, quote this post.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes