Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
yea it's graphical bug (jess day off is in progress).

problem with joan is that she sleeps and when she wakes up she goes to shower and after that she dresses up quickly and gets breakfast and after watching tv a bit she leaves for work so she's not on her comp in morning.
My memory may be a little hazy but i think its about 10/11am she showers eats watches tv then goes in room for one hour before work. Ill reload my save from before then to double check and give the exact time you have to speak to her in her room.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hope to see soon the result of the kinky talk with Kara
All I can seem to get her to do Kink wise is take off panties on beach when we just walk. Nothing else seems to be available any where.

Icareolivier

Jul 20, 2020
All I can seem to get her to do Kink wise is take off panties on beach when we just walk. Nothing else seems to be available any where.
Right.
it’s just beginning
Wait for further updates i hope

eventually have bought the anal plug on the web

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yet another very small and fairly bland update. My advice do not download this update and wait for the next one. So little content in this update its unreal. Think its finally time for me to pull the plug on this game. Pledged since the start but updates are just getting smaller and smaller. Such a shame it has alot of promise

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi everyone,
new update is here, and I've barely made it in time.

At the beginning of October I was preoccupied with rendering of the missing animations form previous update, so I knew I had to change the size of this update to finish it in time. That means, unfortunatelly, that this update is quite small. But it is important one. You'll be able to finally become best friend with Samantha, but be careful. Make a wrong choice and you'll never become more than that.
Make a different wrong choice, and you won't be able to sleep at her place, ever.
So, there is one big event can be considered as two decent size events, and you may miss the second one, if you choose so. I had one more event ready, really small one, but after replaying it all together I decided to cut it, because it didn't make sense anymore, because the same thing pretty much happens in the second half of the big event.
I don't know, how long it'll take you to finish it, but I hope you'll like it.
That's it. Have fun and see you all soon.
Changelog
  • added 75 new images
  • added new event called "Pizza Night"
  • added conversation that leads up to the event
  • added conversation that unlocks sleeping in Samantha's apartment
  • updated all internal systems, so the sleeping at her apartment actually works
  • fixed potentional bugs around dinner event with Samantha and Joan, when MC doesn't join them in time, or if the new "Pizza Night" happens a the same day
  • I had some other bug reports, but I didn't get to them in time. They are first in line, though

Sirugate

Feb 28, 2019
Yep if you cant find it you can do two things one search for "run" and type %appdata% there to go to appdata folder or in folder bar on top just type %appdata%

I think the username folder is hidden in windows just google how to view it
its probebly old asf but the sife file is in app data local college life user data default

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
its probebly old asf but the sife file is in app data local college life user data default
Yep its more than a year old my guy i guess i was just telling a quick way to reach to appdata it puts you to roaming you just have to go back to appdata

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Life [v0.3.7] MikeMasters

Original Size Win: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win: 730 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
FOR WINDOWS/PC
The new location, where the save files are stored, is as follows:
(drive with operating system):\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
You can get directly to the local folder by writing %LocalAppData% to the explorer address bar
The AppData folder maybe hidden, so find a guide on how to unhide it, if you don't know how to do it (or access it by the tip mentioned above).

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes