Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
FOR WINDOWS/PC
The new location, where the save files are stored, is as follows:
(drive with operating system):\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
You can get directly to the local folder by writing %LocalAppData% to the explorer address bar
The AppData folder maybe hidden, so find a guide on how to unhide it, if you don't know how to do it (or access it by the tip mentioned above).
thanks i have the carpet but don't function, i don't want to restart :cry:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
It's in System Settings: Search for "Show Hidden Folders/Files". That 'Magnifying Glass' in lower left corner of desktop (in Win10). And then just copy copy-paste that College Life -folder to new computer. To right location, of course...

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
It's in System Settings: Search for "Show Hidden Folders/Files". That 'Magnifying Glass' in lower left corner of desktop (in Win10). And then just copy copy-paste that College Life -folder to new computer. To right location, of course...
don't worry in my lonely nights i will try maybe follow the guide :(

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
College Life [v0.3.7] MikeMasters

Original Size Win: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win: 730 MB

Win: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
This repack may be missing files. I'm getting an error at the end of the first day about the game not being able to find the image labelled "activity_napDay.png" in the Pictures folder. So either the image has been renamed and the game wasn't updated to reflect the change, or the image(s) in question were not zipped correctly for the repack.

Edit: The file "activity_usePCday.png" is also missing. In fact, I'm going to hazard a guess that all images tied to activities with names coming in alphabetical order before the file "activity_watchTvDay.png" are missing.

Edit 2: Files associated with the "activity_workoutMech02.png" line of events are also missing (from workoutMech02a through 02d). I seriously want to know if this is the fault of the creator or of the repacker because it's getting annoying. You literally can't progress the game without these images.

Edit 3: JokerLeader - fix your repack, please. I spent last night playing the game while also double-checking what was missing against the official release, and every missing image is due to your repack.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: ks2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are there any optimal quest order?
not rly, you can try finish joan's sex ed before mommy needs help and not become love relationship with jess before suggesting 3some with her and jane.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit funny and very silly when talking about 3some with jane and jess in infirmary on 1 pic jane has jacket and other not and that repeats until convo is over and mc and jane are out of jess's office and she has jacket on as she had when mc had lunch with her.

pizzeria evening with family was nice. warning for those who will do it, don't go mom's apartment until 8pm or won't trigger event.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
with jane? go to bar with her on friday evening aka be at dorm room when she's ready to leave and talk to her and rest is obvious.
i tried this but she just got changed and chucked me out, and then nothing else happened, is there another thing i need to trigger

Reactions: King_moha
Dec 18, 2018
Hello I don't know why but I have a problem with Kadokawa based RPGM games such as The College Life and The HUnter. When I hit game key the game doesnot start, the music comes only with an empty page. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thanks for any help. Ciao J F

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello I don't know why but I have a problem with Kadokawa based RPGM games such as The College Life and The HUnter. When I hit game key the game doesnot start, the music comes only with an empty page. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thanks for any help. Ciao J F
actual graphic card or integrated graphics?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes