TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi everyone,
I just want to let you know that I'm working hard on the upcoming update. So far it looks really good, and I think I should be able to finish everything I've planned before the end of the month.
This update should focus on Jane. So why do you see Jessica in the image? Well... 1+2 equals... and there's going to be a long WAY to get there. If I finish everything in time then you'll be able to see what lies at the end of this road of three people.
And that's all I'm going to say ;-)

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Your beautifull mind. Actually motivates me to play this game once again. I played til when moved out, the action and tention of how it was going down was something that thrilled me. Always love the scenes and the story, aswell dialouge. Even doe they world was mby bit boring the character and scene was your strenght tbh. If you have a save file for this game when moves out. At that time i have not the far with ginger girl and sister. As far with ginger girl was mby her pulling her pants of and ous kissing. I played this game in a site, think it was called gam or something, and i lost my file sadly. Put like 30 hours into it.

If you have a file that scene/saga (mom moves out) , but no action with sister and ginger girl. But i last thing i remember is mom trying to fix her bruse, drinking and trying to find a job i think. If i have that save file it be a pleasure to actually support you for example me being a patreon and to support this art :) <3 . I

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game in a site, think it was called gam or something, and i lost my file sadly. Put like 30 hours into it.
online saves are in browser so gone.

copy files on zip to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default after installing game and starting it and maybe playing a bit and then closing game and copying files and reloading game.

Reactions: Highrar

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
online saves are in browser so gone.

copy files on zip to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default after installing game and starting it and maybe playing a bit and then closing game and copying files and reloading game.
Yeah it was mostly in browser. Think it was "gamcore" think i deleted my history or cookies something wich is unknown or noticed when playing a game rarely on a site wich says (saved game) i think most prob think ok. No worries. The WORST part is that i have a gamcore account and for having account its for reasons. nr 1 reason is to be secure of save files . nr 2 add friends and interact with comunity. Guess what. Even if i had an account linked with my files it still didnt backup my files if i accidentely deleted. Whats the point having an account when it cant be used for the most demanding purpose and thats to hold data lol.

What is that zip file my friend, is that the chapter i was talking about wich i was on. Btw when i knew about this game it was like Semptember i think. That was totaly different vibe, that was before covid and people were care free. Didndt care about the most natural could actually get you killed.. Wich is going out. At that time most thought it was more of a loud noise i think about covid, including me. Then serious shit happened. Eitherway i like the game, as any game wich has good scenes and pacing. A plus is when your choises matters and gives alternative routes. Those are great, but rare.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's from end of game (well current update) with everything done, up to you if you want to use it or play yourself since behinning.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

I'm so sorry, guys.
After my last post I fell into the dark place again. I can't sleep, I can't focus and I can't work. I hate myself for doing this again, but I have to cancel releasing the update this month.
I am a mess, and I'm sorry the game development suffers for it. It deserves a better developer, you deserve a better developer. You should consider supporting someone else instead of me, because I'm not getting better, I don't want to get better, I just want to dissapear, at least until I feel better again.
I know I will feel better again, even though the worst is yet to come. I've been through this before and I will overcome it. But you, you shouldn't dump your money on a person who is unreliable like me.
Please, save your money, and buy something nice for yourselves.
Be happy, enjoy your life, and hopefully I'll write something more positive next time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yay: softlocked on Day 4! I injured myself working out at the gym. I can't leave the gym because of "I should change before I leave...", and I can't change before I leave because of "I injured myself today, I can't just workout through the pain...".
load from autosave and next time train when jane is there or rely on autosave.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes