cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It works as intended that, if you injure yourself while working out alone, you can never leave the gym and need to reload from a save?
you need to reload from save if you fuck up something else like on massage and other things. you can ask from dev why gym is set up like that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Needs either on hold or abandoned tag devs stated hes not sure if he will ever return to developing the game.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
we need to put this on hold. check the most recent post of his patreon to find out why.
From the Patreon page:

Recent posts by MikeMasters
MikeMasters posted 2 times in the last month

Hi everyone,
It has been weird year for everyone. We had to stay home, limit our social life, and made sacrifices, so we could beat that thing called covid-19. Thing is, I've been living like that for three years.
I have never been very social and work from home on a game was a dream come true. At first it felt great - no boss above me, fluid work hours and a job that I loved. But at the same time I isolated myself from the world even more than I already had.
Last year around this this time I stopped communicating with everyone, depression kicked in, and I have practically ended all connections with all my remaining friends. I have no one now but my mom that I call from time to time. I am alone.
I wasn't lonely though. I thought that maybe that's what my life is supposed to be. So I tried to focus on the work, but I felt worse and worse. I took more and more day offs and I was doing nothing at all. And I think you can see it in the updates.
I think I don't want to be alone anymore, so I need a change. I want to do something, where I can meet people from my country, so I can maybe have a chance to build an IRL relationships. You guys are amazing, but I will never meet any one of you, and none of you will be my girlfriend.
You've all been a great support to me. I think I wouldn't be around without your help. I appreciate you all and I always be thankful, but I can't do this anymore. Not now, at least.
I want to finish this game, but I don't know if I ever will.
So from now on, I'm going to pause the billing cycle until I decide to come back, or end it completely. Right now, I don't know what will happen in the future. Hopefully I'll finally find a balance in my life.
Love you all and Merry Christmas
MikeMasters

datorn

Jun 27, 2019
From the Patreon page:

Recent posts by MikeMasters
MikeMasters posted 2 times in the last month

Hi everyone,
It has been weird year for everyone. We had to stay home, limit our social life, and made sacrifices, so we could beat that thing called covid-19. Thing is, I've been living like that for three years.
I have never been very social and work from home on a game was a dream come true. At first it felt great - no boss above me, fluid work hours and a job that I loved. But at the same time I isolated myself from the world even more than I already had.
Last year around this this time I stopped communicating with everyone, depression kicked in, and I have practically ended all connections with all my remaining friends. I have no one now but my mom that I call from time to time. I am alone.
I wasn't lonely though. I thought that maybe that's what my life is supposed to be. So I tried to focus on the work, but I felt worse and worse. I took more and more day offs and I was doing nothing at all. And I think you can see it in the updates.
I think I don't want to be alone anymore, so I need a change. I want to do something, where I can meet people from my country, so I can maybe have a chance to build an IRL relationships. You guys are amazing, but I will never meet any one of you, and none of you will be my girlfriend.
You've all been a great support to me. I think I wouldn't be around without your help. I appreciate you all and I always be thankful, but I can't do this anymore. Not now, at least.
I want to finish this game, but I don't know if I ever will.
So from now on, I'm going to pause the billing cycle until I decide to come back, or end it completely. Right now, I don't know what will happen in the future. Hopefully I'll finally find a balance in my life.
Love you all and Merry Christmas
MikeMasters
for a second I thought the year couldn't get any worse. I was wrong

Reactions: dutchpete

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Please tell me this Is a nightmare. Mikemasters Is One of us! Hope you will feel better and you will return soon

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh no it's on hold?! What happened? This game is one of my favourites :eek: Hope Mikemaster won't abandon it
If you read his Patreon post excerpt listed in this thread, it sounds like nervous breakdown/depression, safe to say this will be permanently on-hold for now.

• Sad
Reactions: SuperLYC

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah but unfortunately in the case of depression, sometimes if not actively treated (therapy & sometimes meds) there is always a chance for it come back, sometimes even worse than before if the person feels completely isolated or alone.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes