Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a better walk through? The one from OP seem bit confusing and have to scroll up and down several time to find a story. If you have better tips, do tell please thanks.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there a better walk through? The one from OP seem bit confusing and have to scroll up and down several time to find a story. If you have better tips, do tell please thanks.
Unfortunately...No. I finally got to the point that I converted the pdf to a word doc. Split it up into multiple docs based on each character and then merged it based on task requirements. Also unfortunately, as soon as the game went on hold, I deleted everything.

Reactions: Odin73

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Basically this.
Hi everyone,
It has been weird year for everyone. We had to stay home, limit our social life, and made sacrifices, so we could beat that thing called covid-19. Thing is, I've been living like that for three years.
I have never been very social and work from home on a game was a dream come true. At first it felt great - no boss above me, fluid work hours and a job that I loved. But at the same time I isolated myself from the world even more than I already had.
Last year around this this time I stopped communicating with everyone, depression kicked in, and I have practically ended all connections with all my remaining friends. I have no one now but my mom that I call from time to time. I am alone.
I wasn't lonely though. I thought that maybe that's what my life is supposed to be. So I tried to focus on the work, but I felt worse and worse. I took more and more day offs and I was doing nothing at all. And I think you can see it in the updates.
I think I don't want to be alone anymore, so I need a change. I want to do something, where I can meet people from my country, so I can maybe have a chance to build an IRL relationships. You guys are amazing, but I will never meet any one of you, and none of you will be my girlfriend.
You've all been a great support to me. I think I wouldn't be around without your help. I appreciate you all and I always be thankful, but I can't do this anymore. Not now, at least.
I want to finish this game, but I don't know if I ever will.
So from now on, I'm going to pause the billing cycle until I decide to come back, or end it completely. Right now, I don't know what will happen in the future. Hopefully I'll finally find a balance in my life.
Love you all and Merry Christmas
MikeMasters

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

I have to apologize to you all. It wasn't my intention to charge you at the beginning of March. Time went so fast, I forgot to hit the pause button.
Since I'm here, I can tell you how things are. I've started something new, something exciting that fulfill me more than anything before. It demands all my attention for now, but I plan to come back in April.
I will split my time between the new thing and this, and hopefully I'll be able to release something in April or in May.
Until then have a better year than the last one. And see you all soon.
I have to apologize to you all. It wasn't my intention to charge you at the beginning of March. Time went so fast, I forgot to hit the pause button.
Since I'm here, I can tell you how things are. I've started something new, something exciting that fulfill me more than anything before. It demands all my attention for now, but I plan to come back in April.
I will split my time between the new thing and this, and hopefully I'll be able to release something in April or in May.
Until then have a better year than the last one. And see you all soon.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, guys...

I really like Jane. Does anybody know of a game where her "model" make an appearance? :unsure:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
1.png

Hi everyone. How are you doing? It's been a while.
I just want to tell you that I'm working again. Slow start, I had to remind myself how to do things, but now I'm back at it at full speed.
If all goes well you'll see a new update this month, if not I'll pause the billing cycle again. I don't want to rush it. The update I've worked on before the hiatus has to be perfect, so it might take a while longer.
Nevertheless, I intend to update you on the progress every Sunday from now on. Basically, I have to create only one more scene for the update, but it'll be big one. It'll easily take the rest of the month to make.

Alright, that's all for now. See you soon guys.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes