cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one question ... at the end of version 0.3.7 is there a date with jane and Jessica together?
thanks
don't think so, just mc introducing js to eachother and telling them that he has fucked both and wants 3some.

Reactions: hunter67

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks mate for the update. And here is the belonging pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:

Hi everyone,
lockdown has been lifted in my country. It has been tedious time of the year. For almost 5 months we couldn't go beyond county borders. Once the lockdown was lifted I had to visit my mom. I was there a bit longer than I should have, but she cooks so great, so I had to stay :-D
Anyway, here I am. Honestly, I'm extremely slow. My other activities taking a quite a lot of time and frankly I don't mind that much as I have a lot of fun doing it.
But I'm working on the game at least couple of hours a day on average. The update is still coming, but I don't know when.
I will post more soon, if the update isn't ready in time, I will pause the billing cycle again.
I hope to have better news soon, for now I can promise that the work continues ;-)

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
So sad to see this game get the on hold tag after Mike said he is back working I was very happy and thought after all the time we wait this beautiful game is soon to be back but now I don't even know anymore

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So sad to see this game get the on hold tag after Mike said he is back working I was very happy and thought after all the time we wait this beautiful game is soon to be back but now I don't even know anymore
I applaud you sir. It was one of my first favorite projects on F95. Making a game is a metric fuck tun of work though, and I think, if your not in a place where you can throw yourself into it without completely ignoring the rest of the world, it could become really unhealthy. Pretty sure the number of projects like this one that could support someone via patreon/subscristar/wtfe i could count on one hand. So work, family, friends... it's hard. Sure do hope Sir Mike is doing ok. His work pretty much single handidly inspired me to pick up Daz3d and try.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I applaud you sir. It was one of my first favorite projects on F95. Making a game is a metric fuck tun of work though, and I think, if your not in a place where you can throw yourself into it without completely ignoring the rest of the world, it could become really unhealthy. Pretty sure the number of projects like this one that could support someone via patreon/subscristar/wtfe i could count on one hand. So work, family, friends... it's hard. Sure do hope Sir Mike is doing ok. His work pretty much single handidly inspired me to pick up Daz3d and try.
Of course I enjoyed this game very much and I know it take very much work it is one of the first and best game I played here since I joined 5 years ago and I always enjoyed it every single update , every scene , every character and every dialogue Mike work was pretty amazing every . single . time and when he wasn't feeling okay and then came back I can't even describe how much happy I was not just for the game but that he became okay and came back to what he enjoyed doing over the years so I just hope he is okay now even if this means it is the end of this beautiful game Mike is much much important

Reactions: Atherin

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wonder how long a game can stay onhold before F95 steps in and changes it.
A game going longer than 3 months without communication from the developer (here, on Patreon, on Discord, etc.) makes a game go to Abandoned status. So long as Mike communicates semi-regularly (even every couple of months), this can keep the On Hold label. Also, ofc, if Mike says the game's not On Hold but is continuing like normal or is not going to continue at all, the label will change / get removed as well.

Reactions: cougs

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
abandoned/on hold status changes only if update is released.
Well, if there's no communication for long enough, the On Hold status will change to Abandoned. But I assume by "status changes" you mean that a status label is entirely removed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if update is released then abandoned/on hold is removed not simply by dev's words (if that'd be true then "some" devs could avoid abandoned tag as long as they want).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea if update is released then abandoned/on hold is removed not simply by dev's words (if that'd be true then "some" devs could avoid abandoned tag as long as they want).
I think that actually depends on how trustworthy the staff / moderators find a particular dev. I've seen several cases where an Abandoned label was switched to On Hold per a developer's request. (It's not a policy, though, so it often doesn't happen.) Also, if there is regular communication, the policy is that the game doesn't go to Abandoned, regardless of there being no release. Otherwise, games like Doctor Amana, Sexual Therapist; Vinland; The DeLuca Family; and A Family Venture would get slapped with Abandoned because of time between releases.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

chinmera

Jul 20, 2021
I can't unlock it "sexual education part 5", I completed it "become best friends", but it's still in the comdom.
Use 0.3.7 on Android.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't unlock it "sexual education part 5", I completed it "become best friends", but it's still in the comdom.
Use 0.3.7 on Android.
need to go on date with her few times and when sextime make sure no condoms in inventory aka spend all of them..

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes