tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Really hoping this game gets completed, been looking forward to seeing how it's going to end for awhile.
A couple of months ago, the Dev posted on Patreon that he had resumed work on the game, although at a reduced rate. No update since then, I'm afraid.

Work and rest
Hi everyone,
lockdown has been lifted in my country. It has been tedious time of the year. For almost 5 months we couldn't go beyond county borders. Once the lockdown was lifted I had to visit my mom. I was there a bit longer than I should have, but she cooks so great, so I had to stay :-D
Anyway, here I am. Honestly, I'm extremely slow. My other activities taking a quite a lot of time and frankly I don't mind that much as I have a lot of fun doing it.
But I'm working on the game at least couple of hours a day on average. The update is still coming, but I don't know when.
I will post more soon, if the update isn't ready in time, I will pause the billing cycle again.
I hope to have better news soon, for now I can promise that the work continues ;-)

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
A couple of months ago, the Dev posted on Patreon that he had resumed work on the game, although at a reduced rate. No update since then, I'm afraid.

Appreciate the update, thanks. It's just a shame if the game were to end this many updates in so, like everyone else, just hoping for the best and waiting patiently.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Appreciate the update, thanks. It's just a shame if the game were to end this many updates in so, like everyone else, just hoping for the best and waiting patiently.
At least the Dev is saying that he still enjoys it, and isn't burned out. :cool: I guess we just need to be patient.

Reactions: SuperLYC

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
THE MASSAGE STUFF IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL....I DONT GET IT I GET PERFECT SCORES WITH JESS BUT FAIL ON CLIENTS
EVEN THO IT SAYS IM DOING THINGS RIGHT?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
THE MASSAGE STUFF IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL....I DONT GET IT I GET PERFECT SCORES WITH JESS BUT FAIL ON CLIENTS
EVEN THO IT SAYS IM DOING THINGS RIGHT?
there is always risk to fail since it's not 100% chance to success so save before starting massage and then again save after each passed stage and reload save as many times as it needs to pass it with flying colors.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
there is always risk to fail since it's not 100% chance to success so save before starting massage and then again save after each passed stage and reload save as many times as it needs to pass it with flying colors.
ya thats what ive been doing my skills are fairly high i need to get more points somehow so i can finally get that 4th training in
so much grind in this game...kind of having a love hate relationship with this game LOL
its addicting as hell BUT god damn so bloody frustrating at the sametime
hardest part is getting sex to happen been playing for many hours on/off daily (about 4 days REAL game play)
finally had sex for 1st time with the stupid bimbo room mate (drunken sex and i couldnt make her cum and says she was playing me or something along that line..hope i knocked her up LOL) im dying to get at the red head all she wanna do is keep playing some weird game that i keep beating her at and if it aint bad enough beating her and not getting rewards i lose friendship points sometimes from that too LOL just pisses me off so bad haha yeah i got a red head fetish i wanna get at her room mate(tattoo girl) but cant find her anywhere i may start a new game after this one is done ive read some posts and seen where ive made a lot of mistakes
example not having conversation skills and confidence high up when going after the signatures ..THOSE 2 girls wont talk to me LOL
ill likely play this game a few times through ive gotten a couple bad endings already (thank god for saves)
speaking of saves the auto saves are kind of annoying and doesnt seem to be a way to shut those off??
not in options anyways
couple things need some tweaks actually the timer on the phone 1 to 23hrs...i was late leaving sisters place and clock would only go to 3 am
tried riding the elevator up and down to move time a bit but of course that wasnt happening
AND the gym i got maxed out on the weights i tried 1 time to do the double work out it failed and my room mate had to help me (was trying to impress her so much for that but was glad she was there LOL came in handy)
then i missed a few days working out BECAUSE i was busy concentrating on OTHER stuff in game forgot about work outs so went to gym alone and was stuck there couldnt txt or call for any help wouldnt let me leave until i changed and of course i couldnt change because hurt myself working out
(my advice to players DONT goto gym and do the double work outs alone...learned this the hard way)just do the normal work outs
THANK GOODNESS FOR SAVE POINTS OR ID OF BEEN FUCKED BAD THERE lol
i love this game please dont take my comments the wrong way and get the wrong impressions,etc i love this game

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
speaking of saves the auto saves are kind of annoying and doesnt seem to be a way to shut those off??
not in options anyways
need to edit code and no idea what file (if it bothers you could ask help on programming section).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
need to edit code and no idea what file (if it bothers you could ask help on programming section).
what bugs me most about the saves is a lot of times when i goto save i wanna save to slot one BUT its sitting between 20s and 30s slots and having to hold arrows down to scroll all the way to 1 does it a lot to me
auto saves bugs me too but worst part is saves being at mid point and having to scroll to 1 as i said to save game)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what bugs me most about the saves is a lot of times when i goto save i wanna save to slot one BUT its sitting between 20s and 30s slots and having to hold arrows down to scroll all the way to 1 does it a lot to me
auto saves bugs me too but worst part is saves being at mid point and having to scroll to 1 as i said to save game)
yea less saves slots would be nice, like who needs 50 save slots? if game has 50 different paths then even most enthusiast players wouldn't follow all paths.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes