str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what says 15 or less?
some of the events..not really to sure what the cheerleading is all about ive been watching from 10 through 11 and havent seen anything happen and
WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOM EVENT (Mon-Thu 20:00; Sut-Sun 14:00)
Repeatable event at gym- part of ‘Voyeurism’ ive been doing this but it doesnt unlock??should see it in character right?i dont
sometimes she wears her cheerleader outfit what ever sometimes nude ,etcs she is nude yet no credit for unlocking??
worst part is im not even interested in her i wanna go after the tattoo chick BUT need room mate for city and cant figure out how to unlock

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some of the events..not really to sure what the cheerleading is all about ive been watching from 10 through 11 and havent seen anything happen and
WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOM EVENT (Mon-Thu 20:00; Sut-Sun 14:00)
Repeatable event at gym- part of ‘Voyeurism’ ive been doing this but it doesnt unlock??should see it in character right?i dont
sometimes she wears her cheerleader outfit what ever sometimes nude ,etcs she is nude yet no credit for unlocking??
worst part is im not even interested in her i wanna go after the tattoo chick BUT need room mate for downtown and cant figure out how to unlock
voyeuring her and other in locker room is just extra eyecandy (like spying girls in dorm shower), voyeuring for example jess in gym shower is diff. thing. cheerleader event is explained very detailed on 0.3.7 wt.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
voyeuring her and other in locker room is just extra eyecandy (like spying girls in dorm shower), voyeuring for example jess in gym shower is diff. thing. cheerleader event is explained very detailed on 0.3.7 wt.
ive seen her doing her cheerleadfing practice manytimes and dont see anything?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i think you are missing some step.
not sure what im missing ive unlocked alot of things and thats the only one ive had trouble with this far
the chatting thing pissis me off all i can do is random chat with her after doing all the sister steps and massage chick and mother
you think some NEW chat points would happen BUT not all that happened is a few new dialog options that red head chick is a lost cause i can kiss her BUT lose friendship points i can ask her about the book BUT lose friendship points ask her about the sweater
i dont lose any points BUT nothing progresses ither its just 1 thing after the next LOL
sister when i do further talks about sexual training her responce is cant remember until next month
room mate all i can get from her is a handjob and of course RANDOM CHAT ...random chat shit is annoying as fuck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you might need to invite sister on date to advance her story.

are you sure you try to start cheerleader event on right day and time?

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Why this game is on hold? Sorry, i just started to play this game and don't know the news about this developer.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
H everyone, does someone have a save before the threesome ? It's the only scene I have left, I did some research and apparently I can't trigger it at this stage of the game I should have done it sooner but now it's too late and the only way would be to start again and there is no way I'll do the entire game again. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
H everyone, does someone have a save before the threesome ? It's the only scene I have left, I did some research and apparently I can't trigger it at this stage of the game I should have done it sooner but now it's too late and the only way would be to start again and there is no way I'll do the entire game again. Thanks.
it's near end of current game where mc suggests it to girls and i think only req for that is talking to doc about it sometime earlier. not a big thing since it's not in game yet and will they agree on it is unknown too.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
it's near end of current game where mc suggests it to girls and i think only req for that is talking to doc about it sometime earlier. not a big thing since it's not in game yet and will they agree on it is unknown too.
Yeah I know I read the walkthrough, I talked to Jessica about the threesome but when I talk to Jane the dialogue about the threesome doesn't appear. From what I understand it's because after the massage scene I should have chosen a specific dialogue but that was before the threesome was even available so there was no walthrough for it and I guess I chose wrong.
Now I can't do it again because I'm too advanced in the storyline so I would have to sart all over agian.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I know I read the walkthrough, I talked to Jessica about the threesome but when I talk to Jane the dialogue about the threesome doesn't appear. From what I understand it's because after the massage scene I should have chosen a specific dialogue but that was before the threesome was even available so there was no walthrough for it and I guess I chose wrong.
Now I can't do it again because I'm too advanced in the storyline so I would have to sart all over agian.
this might work.

Reactions: Highrar

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes