cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wonder why Milfy City havent the abandoned tag
well for starters it got update recentlish and if dev posts something to patreon (even if its just some random renders) then it quite often qualifies as reason not to put abandoned tag and some games just won't get abandoned tag even if they should (i'd say f95 rules on abandoned are like line drawn on water).

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Hello.
The guide does not contain dialogue options with Mrs. Anderson and Kim, does anyone know which choices have what effects?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 198aks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. The problem is that, I don't know English and I don't understand some of the texts, so intuition won't help much here;)
well save before making choice and if bad then reload. with mrs anderson it's just chit-chat and kim "bit" more.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Hello! Despite completing all achievements, I still have an undiscovered event in Joan's gallery. Did I do something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello! Despite completing all achievements, I still have an undiscovered event in Joan's gallery. Did I do something wrong?
went to date (dinner and movie) and had sex after that (protected and unprotected)? walked her to home? hottubbed with her? met her at campus while she waits bus?

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
I just saw that i am missing the same. Wasn`t there one at the Pool back at home when you watch here leaving? it was a scene from a memory of her.
Probably not, these scenes are chronological, so it's more of a later scene. Maybe someone has it unlocked and could insert a screen - it would be at least known what the scene is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea i have it locked too and i have done everything possible (what wt says) with sis, 2nd pic with jane is locked (same as 1st), all unlocked with jess and 1st locked with kara (same as 1st and 2nd). not in game or unlocked some way not in wt.

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
well yea i have it locked too and i have done everything possible (what wt says) with sis, 2nd pic with jane is locked (same as 1st), all unlocked with jess and 1st locked with kara (same as 1st and 2nd). not in game or unlocked some way not in wt.
1 and 2nd pic with jane - the beginning of the game, the dialogue in the room (with a kiss) and the shower scene while exploring the campus with Jane.
1st Kara - conversation with her on the bench after finishing the tour with Jane.
2nd Kara - classroom conversation (with a kiss) after the first lesson.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes