str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
good news is after a whack of starts and restarts FINALLY got 2 perfect massages ....BUT didnt get skill up points i was praying for
LOL sure i got to (cough) play a little and got paid cash,etc but honestly id rather of had skill points LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good news is after a whack of starts and restarts FINALLY got 2 perfect massages ....BUT didnt get skill up points i was praying for
LOL sure i got to (cough) play a little and got paid cash,etc but honestly id rather of had skill points LOL
since you can do massages i think you are fully tutored for now.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
yea less saves slots would be nice, like who needs 50 save slots? if game has 50 different paths then even most enthusiast players wouldn't follow all paths.
good news is when the save is sitting on 50 only got to press arrow once and it goes to 1st LOL
but good luck on that happening often hehe one thing i dont get is ya see people wandering around,etc BUT cant even do so much as hello with a majority of them kind of sucks its hard enough as it is with getting points up with the ones ya CAN talk to

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some are just fillers atm but status will change if development continues.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
since you can do massages i think you are fully tutored for now.
31 and says i have 9 more points to go?and im trying to get the 4th part trained thats what im after jess hinted and teased the idea but i cant trigger it keeps saying your not ready yet BUT i beg to differ haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
31 and says i have 9 more points to go?and im trying to get the 4th part trained thats what im after jess hinted and teased the idea but i cant trigger it keeps saying your not ready yet BUT i beg to differ haha
i have 30 and jess hasn't said about next lvl much since tutoring ended after last lesson her saying that she has taught to mc all she can. i did massages occasionally on all possible girls but don't think stats increased.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Massages you fail by not reading the client correctly. Don't ask the dude about his tatoos, he thinks it's weird. Unhook the bra like it's no big deal since it's what you do correctly. Don't tweak her nipples until you have done several normal breast massages and she is more familiar with you. Be nice and reassuring to the sweet girl with the ankle problem.

Don't forget to press your luck with Jessica too. You can earn a very wet surprise and it's needed to get in her pants later, to get the 4th "lesson".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4th lesson is just myth. with customers no naughty things during massage.

worst massage is with jane on gym, last stage fails like 9 out of 10 times even it has 60% chance for success.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a difficult time getting my talking up ...seems weird ya see a whack of people about but can only talk to specific ones
speaking of talking does anyone know the times and places i can find tattoo girl?ive tried a few times also i see that my room mate likes to goto the city is there a way to unlock city?i can goto west end now im up to 3 hears on the nurse (jess)

also all my quests are completed only 1 left is getting sigs for the bathroom any tips?i only got 1 sig so far
not sure how to get more

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
having a difficult time getting my talking up ...seems weird ya see a whack of people about but can only talk to specific ones
speaking of talking does anyone know the times and places i can find tattoo girl?ive tried a few times also i see that my room mate likes to goto the city is there a way to unlock city?i can goto west end now im up to 3 hears on the nurse (jess)

also all my quests are completed only 1 left is getting sigs for the bathroom any tips?i only got 1 sig so far
not sure how to get more
signatures can't be completed yet and max atm you can get is 3 i think. tattoo girl masturbates at library late hrs (peeping tom scene) and once gets city then mc can interact with her at late hrs. you can visit jess by going by bus with her when she leaves work to go home (might need to go on few dates with her before that). mc's roomie invites him to city at friday night (evening).

check walkthrough.

I can't order a camera for Photo Shoot event
what do i still have to do?
money shouldn't be issue. just to be clear photoshoot with mommy, right?

same as above, check wt.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
signatures can't be completed yet and max atm you can get is 3 i think. tattoo girl masturbates at library late hrs (peeping tom scene) and once gets city then mc can interact with her at late hrs. you can visit jess by going by bus with her when she leaves work to go home (might need to go on few dates with her before that). mc's roomie invites him to city at friday night (evening).

check walkthrough.

money shouldn't be issue. just to be clear photoshoot with mommy, right?

same as above, check wt.
cool bro thanks for the info as far as the sigs goes i only got 1 the date got all fucked up and havent been able to talk to any of those 2 girls since then

updated:i cant seem to get the city invite to trigger is there a secret something im missing?i cant even talk to her all i get is random
i dont understand some these relation ships jane is at 20 and i cant talk to her cant sex her cant do shit

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sex opens up after 1st friday date.

try at different times.

again both of you check walkthrough.
havent had any dates she goes to party comes home and SOMETIMES fucks thats the only times i can fuck her is when comes home from party getting kinda pissed off i wanna get to the city and i skip time all through the week to be on FRIDAY
and fuck all happens except for the usual her going to party,etc
im on day 62 relationship is at 20 cant talk to her other then stupid fucking random (which is bullshit)
as far as reading walkthrough goes ive been through 3 walkthroughs none helpful

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up so you have been in gym with her and done cheerleading events?
i found a new walkthrough and its way better then the other ones ive seen and YES theres new events and stuff that i had no clue about so hope now ill be able to move forward with her
after going through the walkthrough i think my game is fucked now...im at 20 releationship and everything says 15 or less?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i found a new walkthrough and its way better then the other ones ive seen and YES theres new events and stuff that i had no clue about so hope now ill be able to move forward with her
after going through the walkthrough i think my game is fucked now...im at 20 releationship and everything says 15 or less?
what says 15 or less?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes