Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
No info from MikeMasters since May. Shouldn't this get abandoned status? :(
I think it stays on hold as Mike posted he was putting it on hold. Until that changes, it stays on hold as that is the devs official position. If the dev disappears without any communication, the game goes into the abandoned track.

Reactions: SuperLYC

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Dev has almost 300 supporters on Patreon and last status we saw from them mentioned making slow, but consistent, progress since getting out from under pandemic and personal issues. Very understandable.

Site guidelines allow for OnHold status for a number of months before we ask about a status change need. In this game's case, it's been OnHold for quite awhile and about seven months since last status.

We also attempted contacting the Dev on-site, but despite their visiting a number of times since, we have seen no reply.

Changing the status to Abandoned for now. This can be adjusted when we see a new update.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
1 or 2 month's later, the game will be onhold again.

No offence, i trully hope all is well for him.
but the loop is never ending, develop > release > on hold > Repeat...
I supported him on Patreon for a decent amount of time.
I don't think i'd do that again, and about the comment on his amount of followers.
He could've more. College Life is actually good.

But with the loop that keeps going on and on, i don't think it will ever have much more.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's already on SVS (yeah, I know...slow speed there, but the hero was faster).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once some uploader dls it from svs it'll end up here (with wt hopefully).

hash19

Jun 4, 2017

Hi everyone,
it's been a long time... but finally a new update is here. And there's a lot to talk about, not just about the game.

What happened
Since my last post a lot of things had happened. I felt to an absolute bottom, mentally and economically. There were moments, where an untimely end seemed like a good option, but then I said "Fuck it!". I basically stop caring about anything. I've rested, regained energy and the will to start anew, and since October I've been rebuilding my life. With that I was wondering, if working on this game will fit in my life, so I've decided to continue where I've left, and it felt good, really good to work on this project. I've also realised how bad some parts of the game are, but more about that in another paragraph.
What will happen
My goal is to return to full time programming, and for last month and a half it has been happening. There will be changes, however. Particularly to tier rewards, as I want to focus purely on the game. Develop stories that are on my mind at that moment, and be less forced to do stuff that are chosen by polls. The tiers will be practically barebones, without any significant reward. I'm writing it now, so can adjust your pledges accordingly.
The one thing I'm not sure about is release time table. I don't know, if I'll be able to produce enough content to warranty monthly releases. That's what I'm about to test in January.
What I definitely aim to improve is my communication. I have to learn to overcome the feeling of anguish I get everytime I need to write to someone. Yep, it's not here, I have that feeling, when I'm supposed to write an e-mail or text message. It's probably a form of a stage-fright, which I had since a little kid.
Anyway, let's talk about the game.
Changes
There are some changes that in my opinion will make this game less amateurish and turn it more to the professional side.
Let's start with the title screen:

It's more unique, compared to other RPG Maker games - with moving and changing sprites, and, of course, links to patreon and discord.
Next we have new phone:

It contains all the previous functions, but looks bit more modern, shows ingame time in standard 12-hour format, and is optimized to by used by mouse. Some parts are still presented in form of "box with choices" like the fast travel and photo gallery, but I have a few ideas for the latter one (if I can actually make it). Text messages now actually look like text messages, look:

It's a bit of a hibrid between what you can see in moder Ren'Py games and standard text box with text in it. It's not perfect, but it's working quite alright. I'm very proud of this part.
There are things that I haven't made yet. For example the ability to change the wallpaper. What is done, is the music player.

From now on you will listen to various royalty-free music while you roam around the game world. For now, there are 11 songs, that I personaly find not that bad. If you don't like them, you can stop them from playing, and standard ambient tracks will play instead. That part is still a bit janky. It works fine, when the songs play, though.
With that comes a strong emphasis on music during events. I went through countless amount of songs that would fit the mood of all events and I've picked around fourty tracks what will play during every important event. Some are hits, some are probably misses, but none of them sounds like crap.
If there ever was a reason to start a new game, I think this is it.
The event Gallery, now dubbed Memories, has been finally filled with every important event. There are some exceptions, where I'm still considering whether they need to be there due to the event length or the context of the event. Like pure conversations doesn't have to be there.

In the same manner I've added some missing events to the achievement tab, but a few are missing, because not that much is happening in them, like with Joan at the beach.
I've also changed intro a bit, added one new animation to one older event, and rerendered content with Kim in her bedroom, because that looked really ugly.
And that's all... wait... there's more
Actual new content
Threesome with Jane and Jessica. Now it's complete ;-)
Changelog
-added 8 new animations with at least 2 points of view (over 850 images)
-added 150 new images
-added 1 animation to Jane's "Becoming Best Friend" event (another 60 images), plus made it easier to get the sex scene
-added small conversation at the end of the "Two Plus One Equals..." event to bridge the old content with the new
-added 'Planning the Date' event
-added 'Three Is the Way' event
-added around 40 music tracks that play during events
-added 11 songs that play during free roam
-completely remade title screen
-remade most of the player's phone and it's functionality
-added music player and ability to control it to the player's phone
-(finally) created character sprite for dorm receptionist
-changed resolution to 1080p as even higher standards have become norm
-recreated Jane's "in towel" sprite to be more like in towel and less like in a robe
-removed "Where are you?" options from messages, as they were superseded with HUD long time ago
-fixed missing wall shadows in library
-fixed missing conversation menu in Kara's "Beach Visit" event after the unique conversations are seen
-fixed switching between dresses during conversation in Kara's "Beach Visit" event
-fixed buying ticket for opera costs no money
-fix for Jessica's conversation about her apartment that was never set as seen, so it showed everytime while in her apartment
-fixed Kara's status when it gets to the "friends" level.
-Cerid (2nd signature girl) didn't recognized player, if he interupted her and Jessica during first visit to the infirmary
-player will get more massage skill points when repeating the first massage lesson and while the level is "sausage fingers"
-(hopefully) fixed missing phone button on screen be completely remaking the way the phone is shown
-Jane's 'Locker Blowjob' event in gym can now be triggered even at time when she's in women's locker room
-fixed Mrs. Anderson's tab in Characters showing up before meeting her
-fixed bug during Jessica's 'Shower Fun' event, when cumming inside didn't happen, ifif the option was presented after certain amount of repetitions
-during 'Meeting Penny' event sometimes images didn't match the spoken lines. Also time didn't move after the event ended
-game now correctly tracks, if you had first unprotected sex with Joan during 'Afternoon Fun' event or during 'Date Expansion' event
-side quest 'One Last Big Gesture' can be started right after Kara receives her sundress
-fixed a bug during Joan's massage, if the first or second massage happened for the first time, when she's your lover

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Hi everyone,
it's been a long time... but finally a new update is here. And there's a lot to talk about, not just about the game.

What happened
Since my last post a lot of things had happened. I felt to an absolute bottom, mentally and economically. There were moments, where an untimely end seemed like a good option, but then I said "Fuck it!". I basically stop caring about anything. I've rested, regained energy and the will to start anew, and since October I've been rebuilding my life. With that I was wondering, if working on this game will fit in my life, so I've decided to continue where I've left, and it felt good, really good to work on this project. I've also realised how bad some parts of the game are, but more about that in another paragraph.
What will happen
My goal is to return to full time programming, and for last month and a half it has been happening. There will be changes, however. Particularly to tier rewards, as I want to focus purely on the game. Develop stories that are on my mind at that moment, and be less forced to do stuff that are chosen by polls. The tiers will be practically barebones, without any significant reward. I'm writing it now, so can adjust your pledges accordingly.
The one thing I'm not sure about is release time table. I don't know, if I'll be able to produce enough content to warranty monthly releases. That's what I'm about to test in January.
What I definitely aim to improve is my communication. I have to learn to overcome the feeling of anguish I get everytime I need to write to someone. Yep, it's not here, I have that feeling, when I'm supposed to write an e-mail or text message. It's probably a form of a stage-fright, which I had since a little kid.
Anyway, let's talk about the game.
Changes
There are some changes that in my opinion will make this game less amateurish and turn it more to the professional side.
Let's start with the title screen:

It's more unique, compared to other RPG Maker games - with moving and changing sprites, and, of course, links to patreon and discord.
Next we have new phone:

It contains all the previous functions, but looks bit more modern, shows ingame time in standard 12-hour format, and is optimized to by used by mouse. Some parts are still presented in form of "box with choices" like the fast travel and photo gallery, but I have a few ideas for the latter one (if I can actually make it). Text messages now actually look like text messages, look:

It's a bit of a hibrid between what you can see in moder Ren'Py games and standard text box with text in it. It's not perfect, but it's working quite alright. I'm very proud of this part.
There are things that I haven't made yet. For example the ability to change the wallpaper. What is done, is the music player.

From now on you will listen to various royalty-free music while you roam around the game world. For now, there are 11 songs, that I personaly find not that bad. If you don't like them, you can stop them from playing, and standard ambient tracks will play instead. That part is still a bit janky. It works fine, when the songs play, though.
With that comes a strong emphasis on music during events. I went through countless amount of songs that would fit the mood of all events and I've picked around fourty tracks what will play during every important event. Some are hits, some are probably misses, but none of them sounds like crap.
If there ever was a reason to start a new game, I think this is it.
The event Gallery, now dubbed Memories, has been finally filled with every important event. There are some exceptions, where I'm still considering whether they need to be there due to the event length or the context of the event. Like pure conversations doesn't have to be there.

In the same manner I've added some missing events to the achievement tab, but a few are missing, because not that much is happening in them, like with Joan at the beach.
I've also changed intro a bit, added one new animation to one older event, and rerendered content with Kim in her bedroom, because that looked really ugly.
And that's all... wait... there's more
Actual new content
Threesome with Jane and Jessica. Now it's complete ;-)
Changelog
-added 8 new animations with at least 2 points of view (over 850 images)
-added 150 new images
-added 1 animation to Jane's "Becoming Best Friend" event (another 60 images), plus made it easier to get the sex scene
-added small conversation at the end of the "Two Plus One Equals..." event to bridge the old content with the new
-added 'Planning the Date' event
-added 'Three Is the Way' event
-added around 40 music tracks that play during events
-added 11 songs that play during free roam
-completely remade title screen
-remade most of the player's phone and it's functionality
-added music player and ability to control it to the player's phone
-(finally) created character sprite for dorm receptionist
-changed resolution to 1080p as even higher standards have become norm
-recreated Jane's "in towel" sprite to be more like in towel and less like in a robe
-removed "Where are you?" options from messages, as they were superseded with HUD long time ago
-fixed missing wall shadows in library
-fixed missing conversation menu in Kara's "Beach Visit" event after the unique conversations are seen
-fixed switching between dresses during conversation in Kara's "Beach Visit" event
-fixed buying ticket for opera costs no money
-fix for Jessica's conversation about her apartment that was never set as seen, so it showed everytime while in her apartment
-fixed Kara's status when it gets to the "friends" level.
-Cerid (2nd signature girl) didn't recognized player, if he interupted her and Jessica during first visit to the infirmary
-player will get more massage skill points when repeating the first massage lesson and while the level is "sausage fingers"
-(hopefully) fixed missing phone button on screen be completely remaking the way the phone is shown
-Jane's 'Locker Blowjob' event in gym can now be triggered even at time when she's in women's locker room
-fixed Mrs. Anderson's tab in Characters showing up before meeting her
-fixed bug during Jessica's 'Shower Fun' event, when cumming inside didn't happen, ifif the option was presented after certain amount of repetitions
-during 'Meeting Penny' event sometimes images didn't match the spoken lines. Also time didn't move after the event ended
-game now correctly tracks, if you had first unprotected sex with Joan during 'Afternoon Fun' event or during 'Date Expansion' event
-side quest 'One Last Big Gesture' can be started right after Kara receives her sundress
-fixed a bug during Joan's massage, if the first or second massage happened for the first time, when she's your lover
Good news that the dev was able to fix his situation and at the same time continue the game, I hope we get to see something with the mother next year, it had just started to get interesting when the OnHold appeared,:D

Reactions: SuperLYC
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes