TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
View attachment 1136524

Hi everyone. How are you doing? It's been a while.
I just want to tell you that I'm working again. Slow start, I had to remind myself how to do things, but now I'm back at it at full speed.
If all goes well you'll see a new update this month, if not I'll pause the billing cycle again. I don't want to rush it. The update I've worked on before the hiatus has to be perfect, so it might take a while longer.
Nevertheless, I intend to update you on the progress every Sunday from now on. Basically, I have to create only one more scene for the update, but it'll be big one. It'll easily take the rest of the month to make.

Alright, that's all for now. See you soon guys.
Thank you for sharing this with us. (y) :D

Mar 15, 2021
i feel so fucking frustrated with the games like this one, once started a lot of years ago and never finished , now this kind of games are being passed by new ones and will fall in the forgotten, holy shit this is sad and this one was really good , same as superpowered, same as peasant's quests same as sumertimesaga....something unlimited

guys you need to know how to finish an story, or you will be condemned by your own work, very very bad

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi everyone,
just want to keep in touch with you guys.
It was super slow, I know I won't finish the update this month. Don't worry, I won't take your money for nothing. Don't say anything Lukomo, that's just how I do it :-D
I have to take it slow, enjoy the work, and not pressure myself too much. This is supposed to be fun and not hardship.
I'm sorry, if you hoped for something new this month, but I promise, there will be something new sooner or later. That's something I couldn't promise 5 months ago.
Hi everyone,
just want to keep in touch with you guys.
It was super slow, I know I won't finish the update this month. Don't worry, I won't take your money for nothing. Don't say anything Lukomo, that's just how I do it :-D
I have to take it slow, enjoy the work, and not pressure myself too much. This is supposed to be fun and not hardship.
I'm sorry, if you hoped for something new this month, but I promise, there will be something new sooner or later. That's something I couldn't promise 5 months ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i thougt mc was taller unless gitls wear high/very high heels.

anyways no rush at all to finish game.

Revol

May 17, 2017
I've lost count on how many times i replay this game, and too bad the game would need to on hold for the moment.
But hey, on the bright side it's still better than abandoned... right?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And MikeMasters is back working on it and has said it is close to the next release. I'm glad he managed to get better enough to think about the game again.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Just about to ask How the creator was doing since its been a while, Hope things have got easier for him and he isn't stressed out about everything

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Update:

Hi everyone,
lockdown has been lifted in my country. It has been tedious time of the year. For almost 5 months we couldn't go beyond county borders. Once the lockdown was lifted I had to visit my mom. I was there a bit longer than I should have, but she cooks so great, so I had to stay :-D
Anyway, here I am. Honestly, I'm extremely slow. My other activities taking a quite a lot of time and frankly I don't mind that much as I have a lot of fun doing it.
But I'm working on the game at least couple of hours a day on average. The update is still coming, but I don't know when.
I will post more soon, if the update isn't ready in time, I will pause the billing cycle again.
I hope to have better news soon, for now I can promise that the work continues ;-)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i feel so fucking frustrated with the games like this one, once started a lot of years ago and never finished , now this kind of games are being passed by new ones and will fall in the forgotten, holy shit this is sad and this one was really good , same as superpowered, same as peasant's quests same as sumertimesaga....something unlimited

guys you need to know how to finish an story, or you will be condemned by your own work, very very bad
Yes and no. I just posted in the BB thread.

The quality of games on F95 has increased so much that the golden oldies does not look so polished anymore.
I have played all the ones you mentioned above (PQ is still new to me :D ) And I'm not that motivated anymore to play them anymore. The ones you mentioned were very popular at the time (Well Summertime Saga still is) but the new boys are starting to surpass them.

I stopped playing Superpowered and something Unlimited completely (Too much grind and just did not grab me anymore)
My interest in Summertime saga is barely there.
Like I said, PQ for me is still new along with Struggle with sin, so I'm hyped for those 2.

New games like Being a dik and Light of my light etc are the new BB etc.

Still love College life thouhg

Mar 15, 2021
Yes and no. I just posted in the BB thread.

The quality of games on F95 has increased so much that the golden oldies does not look so polished anymore.
I have played all the ones you mentioned above (PQ is still new to me :D ) And I'm not that motivated anymore to play them anymore. The ones you mentioned were very popular at the time (Well Summertime Saga still is) but the new boys are starting to surpass them.

I stopped playing Superpowered and something Unlimited completely (Too much grind and just did not grab me anymore)
My interest in Summertime saga is barely there.
Like I said, PQ for me is still new along with Struggle with sin, so I'm hyped for those 2.

New games like Being a dik and Light of my light etc are the new BB etc.

Still love College life thouhg
yes yes

peasant quest is maybe the one i didn t want to include because i m still playing it and i like it, i love the design of characters and all that, but the rest...

i dont care if they aren't polished, glassix isn't polished at all and is still good, but like the ones i mentioned , is infinite and is just insane to play it

just.,,finish your story bro... omg

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes