megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
hey, i dont know if its a bug or i am just stupid, but after the games becomes free to move around, i am at the gym for the Jane event and i cant change my clothes. The following message appear to me if i try to enter the male bathroom: " I cant do that, i have more important things to do now."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey, i dont know if its a bug or i am just stupid, but after the games becomes free to move around, i am at the gym for the Jane event and i cant change my clothes. The following message appear to me if i try to enter the male bathroom: " I cant do that, i have more important things to do now."
you have prolly dealed date with jess or joan or it's a bug.

Feb 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "cxx, postagem: 4406169, membro: 291784"]
atividades sexuais? não, além de observá-la no chuveiro ATM.
[/CITAR]what a pity, she is very godtods kkkk.thanks there.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Totally a newbie here. I had or was on the page that had a hot fix for the condom issue (in the V03.5 )with Joan Education where stuck on the condom advancement ??? I have gone through several condoms and nothing happens. Could some point me to the page or post that has that Hot Fix
Thanks

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I just realized that 3.6a is available (duh) I assume the above issue is taken care of ( hate to start all over but can )

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK the NewGuy (soon to be referred to as the pain in the Butt guy ) again...
I am getting use to the search function here a little at a time but cant find an issue that I am seemingly having with V3.5 stats. I have downloaded 3.6 but afraid to try (right now) to move saves.. What I am having is a total stop with increasing of most stats: Muscles stuck at 21 I think and work out every day with 71% skill for doing second set that is with and with out Jane I am on somewhere around day 65 or so and no increase; that also applies with speech, spying, kissing as well as something else that I don't remember at the moment.
So any takers or ideas here... sorry to be a pain in the butt. I'm an old dude and cant help it :)

Reactions: junior366

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
After almost 4 years out, you would think there would be a lot more content.
His first rig was abysmal and he couldn't afford a new one. By time he had enough support to aquire a new rig already over a year in development.
He is also suffering mental health issues, unlike other devs this is something we have known he was battling since the start and supported anyway.
He needs further equipment to speed up the rendering process.
Now im not white knighting or making excuses for him im explaining part of the reason for lack of content.
On the other side of the coin the updates are small if this is his full time work you would expect more than a handful of renders per month. I dont know his work situation as hes rather silent on patreon and rarely responds . Also seems like main parts started ages ago such as signatures has been abandoned or forgotten.
I have supported since the start and continue to do so out of love for the game. But i do think something has to change for him to reach his patreon goal and actually be able to afford even better equipment. This is not an attack on nor a defense of the dev just the way i see things right now. I wish i could help him out but i know very little about rpgm so i stick to just pledging. I am hopeful things will pick up and content quantity will improve because if we reach 2022 and theres still barely any substance to the game i fear the supporters will jump ship and yet another promising game will end up on the abandoned pile

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I believe he regrets picking RPG Maker a bit but doesn't want to change the engine now. Also, he thought the signatures were a good idea but then decided it was going to be a lot of work to create all those characters for a one shot gag and has been putting it off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe he regrets picking RPG Maker a bit but doesn't want to change the engine now. Also, he thought the signatures were a good idea but then decided it was going to be a lot of work to create all those characters for a one shot gag and has been putting it off.
jump from rpg to renpy isn't that easy, my guess is that dev will finish this game with rpg and next game (or remake of this) is made with renpy.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi everyone.
I don't want to spoil too much, but I have to, just a little bit, or I won't be able to say anything. The upcoming update will focus on Samantha, and the biggest event will finally push your relationship with her to the next level. FYI, that level is best friends, so don't expect anything too spicy.
Joan will be present during the first part of the event, and she'll have a new outfit. I've attached an image to this post with the said outfit, so check it out, if you want. The title of the image spoils enough already, so that's where I leave you.
Have fun and see you soon. Next post probably will be a release post with the new update.
Hi everyone.
I don't want to spoil too much, but I have to, just a little bit, or I won't be able to say anything. The upcoming update will focus on Samantha, and the biggest event will finally push your relationship with her to the next level. FYI, that level is best friends, so don't expect anything too spicy.
Joan will be present during the first part of the event, and she'll have a new outfit. I've attached an image to this post with the said outfit, so check it out, if you want. The title of the image spoils enough already, so that's where I leave you.
Have fun and see you soon. Next post probably will be a release post with the new update.

PizzaNight05.png

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Its me AGAIN Margret :)

Another hopefully not so dumb question: Can any of the Kinks be used other than the removing panties on the beach be used, if so where?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so finally played this update and only new thing which worked was joan at beach no new convo options when watching tv so just a guess that have done some event which shouldn't be done to get new convo options.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
so finally played this update and only new thing which worked was joan at beach no new convo options when watching tv so just a guess that have done some event which shouldn't be done to get new convo options.
Speak to joan in the morning when shes in her room on the laptop behind the desk. And it should trigger or atleast thats how i trigger it

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Version 3.6a, streaming on another site.
1603908793704.png
And there is a third Jessica in the kitchen. Really strange game play right now.

FYI, I don't run any hacks or mods.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Version 3.6a, streaming on another site.

And there is a third Jessica in the kitchen. Really strange game play right now.

FYI, I don't run any hacks or mods.
yea it's graphical bug (jess day off is in progress).

problem with joan is that she sleeps and when she wakes up she goes to shower and after that she dresses up quickly and gets breakfast and after watching tv a bit she leaves for work so she's not on her comp in morning.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes