Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there is walkthrough in main post thanks to Qleaf
wasn't looking for a walk through, was looking for the release of the game. for 0.04b. though I think Mikedazz for posting the torrent link, it wasn't easy to navigate since I know nothing of how to read russian Cyrillic written language. :)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Chrome can translate that. Site does look iffy though.
is the direct link to the torrent.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for the late response, got caught up with life lately so many things to do.
Trying to balance everything at the same time is kinda exhausting.

I'm done with the walkthrough for v0.0.40! Hooray!

@Bloo @Davidreiter If you may be kind enough :)

Attaching the walkthrough!
Hopefully it's more clearer now, and with more unified wording. Enjoy guys!

Shoutout: @MikeMasters for being a champ about all this, keep up the good work!
After the changes you walkthrough isn´t correct anymore:

Be my Guest (is missing)
Approach your bed from the South - Click on the Ladder ** Note: CG, do it only once.
Click on the PC (Browse net or Play games) ** Note: Repeat action again.
Click on Jane - Look down ** Note: CG, do it only once.
Click on Jane - Need help? | For what? | No need for apology | Yes, we can…
Click on Jane - Need help?
Click on Jane (She is watching the TV, under the Blue Bed) - Join her | Just watch TV | I can try… | Be gentle | I told you.
Click on the PC - Browse net | Look for massage course | Find another way (-1 Relationship)
Travel to the Dormitory - Click on the Glowing Area (Message Board)
Travel to the Room Entrance - Head inside - Watch TV or Use PC (Browse net or Play games)
Click on the pillow (Blue bed) - Sleep | Be my guest… | Look (The Option Look you haven´t)

DAY 2
Head to the Main Hall - Go inside - Click on the Lift - 2nd floor
Go to the Left Corridor - Click on the First Door (Classroom 201) - I'm sorry… | Hi Kara…
Click on Kira - Hi, are you alright? | Let me help you. | Are you committed? | Give me a kiss…
Head to the Park (Fountain) - Click on Kira - Bring better lunch
Head South to the Food Stall (Burger Prince) - Click on Kira - Head to Burger Prince (Return the tray)
Head to the Women's Bathroom ** Note: There should be upto 6 shots to take or else re-load the last save or you can try again another day.
*Save*
Head to your room - Go inside - Click on the PC (Below the Purple Bed) - Browse net (Look for Phone navigation pops up) | Read it | Download
Head to the Main Hall - Go inside
Head to the Library - Go inside - Click on Kira - Talk to her | Ready to learn? | Can you take it of?
*Save*
Click on Kira - Talk to her | RANDOM TOPIC ** Note: Always save before talking. ** Important: Get +1 Friendship.
Click on Kira - Hey… | Let me help… ** Note: Books location can be found in the end of the guide!
Click on Kira
Travel to the Main Hall (Click on your Phone - NavApp | Main hall)
Head to the Gym - Go inside - Click on Jane - Join her | Striptease…
Head to the Men's Changing Room - Change clothes | You look good too… | You have nice breasts… | I can try… | Ten more…
Click on Jane (CG, Resting from workout)
Travel to the Room Entrance - Head inside - Watch TV or Use PC (Browse net or Play games) ** Note: Repeat action again.
Be my Guest ...
Approach your bed from the South - Click on the Ladder ** Note: CG, do it only once.
Click on the PC (Browse net or Play games) ** Note: Repeat action again.
Click on Jane - Look down ** Note: CG, do it only once.
Click on Jane - Need help? | For what? | No need for apology | Yes, we can…
Click on Jane (She is watching the TV, under the Blue Bed) - Join her | Just watch TV | I can try… | Be gentle | I told you.
Click on the PC - Browse net | Look for massage course | Find another way (-1 Relationship)
Travel to the Dormitory - Click on the Glowing Area (Message Board)
Travel to the Room Entrance - Head inside - Watch TV or Use PC (Browse net or Play games)
Click on the pillow (Blue bed) - Sleep | Be my guest ...

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
DAY 3
Travel to Main Hall - Head to Classroom 201 - Go inside - Sit next to Kira (Glowing Area) - On more hour…
Travel to Main Hall - Head to the Park (Fountain) - Click on Kira - Bring better lunch
Head South to the Food Stall (Burger Prince) - Click on Kira - Head to Burger Prince (Return the tray)
Travel to the Library - Go inside - Click on Kira - Talk to her | Shoot… | I do… | Your phone number?
Click on Kira - Tutor her | Can you take it of?

*Save*
Click on Kira - Talk to her | RANDOM TOPIC ** Note 1: Always save before talking. ** Note 2: Keep on talking to her until she leaves the table.
Click on Kira - Hey… | Let me help… ** Note: books location can be found in the end of the guide!
Click on Kira
Travel to the Gym - Follow the pathway East (Field) - Go inside - Click to the Glowing Area (Infirmary)
Get closer. |Take a picture | Ehm… | What? |OH, IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! | Good one! | Ok!
Born to be ready | Conentrate | Conentrate | Conentrate | I should go… | Look | Try to remember | Try to remember | Try to remember | Look
Travel to the Gym - Go inside - Head to Men's Changing room - Change clothes
Click on Jane - Join her | Ten more…
Click on your Phone - Send message | Jane | Send me selfie ** Note: Will be stored in the Gallery
Head to the Men's Changing room - Change clothes
Travel to the Room Entrance - Go inside - Watch TV or Use PC (Browse net or Play games)
Travel to the Gym - Go inside - Head to the Women's Changing Room ** Note: You can see 1 random picture each visit, total of 4 unique pictures.
Travel to the Room Entrance - Go inside - Be my guest…
Click on Jane (She is watching the TV, under your bed) - Join her | Look at Jane | Just Look ** Note: CG, do it only once.
Click on Jane (She is watching the TV, under your bed) - Join her | Give massage | Next pose
Click on Jane (She is watching the TV, under your bed) - Join her | Give massage | Next pose
Click on the pillow (Blue bed) - Sleep | Be my guest… | Look

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
@Dole hi there, first of all which game version are you refering at? The walkthrough was made for v.40 (without any letters). If you are speaking for he two other updates (v0.40a + v0.40b) that came afterwards, I cant garuntee any changes made.

If you meant v0.40, please specify clearly the places you found missing information. All I saw from the previous posts were lots of text copied from the walkthrough and nothing to identify the mistakes/missing information.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
anybody found new scenes at version 0.40b?
Thanks for pointing out that there is a new scene. I thought it was only bug fixes, downloading v0.40b right now. Will check what's new and update the guide at the same time.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for pointing out that there is a new scene. I thought it was only bug fixes, downloading v0.40b right now. Will check what's new and update the guide at the same time.
0.4b

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the walkthrough for v0.40b
Check this .

I left two scenes out:
1. Kara is reading a book in her room.
2. Kara studying in her room.

I'll not play more than 6 days in-game for just 2 more images, sorry guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I had lots of fun, only had a hand full of errors and crashes but all in all a great game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the day 6 with Kira, i'm guessing you were talking about when you are at her room:
If you followed the guide and made sure you didnt get -1 friendship from kira whenever you talk to her (random topic) , you should be able to kiss her at her room.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
In the walkthrough.....

Click on Kira - Talk to her | RANDOM TOPIC ** Note 1: Always save before talking. ** Note 2: Keep on talking to her until she leaves the table.​

At this stage the last time you talk to her, gives negative 1 friend score. (multiple negatives day after day)
have you explored other options to advance time, and move on to book help instead of talk talk talk annoying her.

monotonous repetitive shit like this is not my cup of tea. 5-6 days doing the same things over and over again, i can't really blame the girl for getting mad.

A Morning of Day 6 SAVE start is highly recommended for those hate this repetitive shit. Grinding is one thing, this is just fuckery.
The random topic talk will always be random and has 33% of getting negative result.

However when you asked if there are other options to advance time, well yes there is. As for the current content available and the limit on relationship with the girls being capped at friends (you can't advance to best friends in the last build.) you can op't to not talk to the girls and go watch TV/use the PC as a replacement. Basically after Day 3's event when you tutor kira, you choose not to talk to her (random topic) and you choose to ignore helping her find the book. You need to however go to the gym as you need to be "fit" to be able to do an action at Day 6 event with Jane.

I do hope for "wait until time xx:xx" option in the future.

---

The reason why I placed the constant talk (random topic) is for the future, when you will be able to progress with the relationship beyond just friends. I'll probably consider removing extra repititive actions and switch it up with using PC or watch TV instead.

Reactions: Goldfish

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The random topic talk will always be random and has 33% of getting negative result.

However when you asked if there are other options to advance time, well yes there is. As for the current content available and the limit on relationship with the girls being capped at friends (you can't advance to best friends in the last build.) you can op't to not talk to the girls and go watch TV/use the PC as a replacement. Basically after Day 3's event when you tutor kira, you choose not to talk to her (random topic) and you choose to ignore helping her find the book. You need to however go to the gym as you need to be "fit" to be able to do an action at Day 6 event with Jane.

---
damn you're fast.. I deleted just after I posted, when I caught that it was random on the following day.
talk talk were positive, but the 3rd time pissed her off. which kinda made sense, but i see that IRL logic was not applied in this case. It's random, so like you said "save" before talking, because you never know when it will be neg

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The reason why I placed the constant talk (random topic) is for the future, when you will be able to progress with the relationship beyond just friends. I'll probably consider removing extra repititive actions and switch it up with using PC or watch TV instead.
after playing two more days of a lot of repetition. that scores no points with the ladies... i have to agree that the walkthrough might cause the dev some undue unhappy players.

at this stage, sitting next to kira doesn't score you points, but it costs you a knowledge point paying attention to her rather than the teacher. sit somewhere else, increase knowledge, since you get nothing from sitting with her at this point.

also, trying to fatten her up with cake and cookies, is a waste of $10 when it;s not getting you in her panties yet

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I had lots of fun, only had a hand full of errors and crashes but all in all a great game.
Thank you for your kind words, sir. Could you please point out what errors and crashes did you have, so I can try to fix them?

If you press 'T' key, you can choose between 'Quick save' and 'Wait for 1 hour'.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes