Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
So after i get the 6 picture of shower of Jane on day 2 i go to talk with her in main hall for lunch at 13 hours but for some reason i can't talk to her . "Jane is have lunch, i have nothing to say to her" this is show to me.
That's weird, if you followed the guide correctly, there should be no problem.

Edit: wait a second, which version are you playing?

The guide is for version 0.45

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
That it is because i follow the the guide from your walkthrough
As I wrote in the "edit" section from my previous post.

The guide was updated to match the new version of the game v0.45

The version found in F95zone is v0.4b , please check which version you are playing.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@saberylily I don't know why i think it's random if you get all 6, my play throughs give me one or two then the next day i get all 6.

for me I'm on day 7, and i am maxed out friendship with kara and jane and i've can't go further (yes i have both numbers etc. and then i just tried day 8 and all i got was Elizabeth yelling "fuck off!" hmmm

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@saberylily it was stated that it is on svscomics.com (it's three files you can download there, unpack it and play... :) that's version .045 as in the walkthrough.

Reactions: saberylily
M

MantisK

that mostly related to the previous walkthrough leading a dead-end path, and not the game itself. problem solved
as for Kara route being incomplete, a more positive spin would be less cold. boasting of her highly anticipated future in the game. virginity a rarity on campuses these days, surly worth six month of courtship. twas not my intent to defile her virtue, with my brash and crass comments. I would rather give her salads, and whole foods, than stuffing her with cake.
Just to comment on the rarity line, check this:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok played the parchisi mini game! actually had fun with that one! but it got tedious when we both needed a 1 to win and went 12 turns without either of us getting a one! i got it... all good. :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@saberylily I don't know why i think it's random if you get all 6, my play throughs give me one or two then the next day i get all 6.
It is random eveytime you try. the experience is like in real life where you are doing anything, you might get interupted anytime during whatever you are working on.

@saberylilyfor me I'm on day 7, and i am maxed out friendship with kara and jane and i've can't go further (yes i have both numbers etc. and then i just tried day 8 and all i got was Elizabeth yelling "fuck off!" hmmm
Well about Elizabeth shouting, it doesn't have to do anything with the relationship status with Kara or anyone.

When she shouts = not visitng time hours.

After entering Kara's room for the first time:
Visiting time hours weekdays:
08:00
21:00
22:00

Weekends:
20:00
21:00
23:00

Reactions: MikeMasters

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that makes sense... the walk through said day 8 and i followed it on day 8, found 8pm was the time not 8am as listed :) thanks for the information.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
that makes sense... the walk through said day 8 and i followed it on day 8, found 8pm was the time not 8am as listed :) thanks for the information.
There is no day 8 in guide...
I listed stuff todo from day 1 till day 7.

Then Day 12 (also notice i placed a note sign claiming there is only 1 new CG at that day).

Day 8 till day 11 is free days you can skip through them "wait 1 hour" action.

Reactions: Freki

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
are events locked to certain days or can i take my time and wait a week before trying somthing
in other words if i miss a event that happens on day 2
will it be there on day 4

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
are events locked to certain days or can i take my time and wait a week before trying somthing
in other words if i miss a event that happens on day 2
will it be there on day 4
  • Overall characters schedule differ from weekdays and weekends.
  • Most Events are relationship status dependent.
  • There are events are day based dependent. Such as:
  1. Jane post-club arrival (Sex event) happens only on Friday.
  2. Tutoring Kara only happens on weekdays.
Those are a few that popped on top of my head. To be honest if there is an event you missed you can tell which one you missed and I can tell you if you have to repeat or not.

But as a general rule of thumb always save in a different slot at the start of a new day. This will minimize the chances of mistakes and offers you the chance to redo the missed event without back tracing that much.

Reactions: Goldfish

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
FYI.. bitdefender auto-deletes www\js\plugins\Galv_ImageCache.js
Had to turn it off just to compress a 0.45 version to upload. o_O
Uploading now.. wish me luck

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to 0.0.45! Keep in mind my bitdefender auto deleted and locks Galv_ImageCache.js.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes