loqex

Aug 5, 2016
huh.. tried to restore v0.40 game on 0.45 and get error TypeError can't read property "7" of undefined!?:confounded:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes, old saves don't work. I think I'll wait for a mayor update for start over again.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Just to comment on the rarity line, check this:
If you misunderstood what I was saying then perhaps others did as well, so let me clear it up. I said "spin" the story. The intent was not to make you feel bad that odds are you'll never meet your virgin girl. Of course virgins are plentiful, i'm sorry if I caused you emotional distress. I was telling the dev he could spin the story "make believe" "pretend" that virgins are few and far between on this fictional campus, and perhaps Kara is the last of her kind. Then following the "dating my daughter" patreon model, keep her virginity for six months or more.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys,
I want you to know, I read this thread thoroughly. I don't respond that much, because sometimes I have nothing to say. I want to give my personal thanks to @Qleaf for his work and responses to your questions. He does much better job than I ever could.
Have a nice day and see you around.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi guys,
I want you to know, I read this thread thoroughly. I don't respond that much, because sometimes I have nothing to say. I want to give my personal thanks to @Qleaf for his work and responses to your questions. He does much better job than I ever could.
Have a nice day and see you around.
Personally I like that you do read and will comment. not many developers come here because many see this site and others like it as a drain on their money. thank you for your work in making this and I salute you for your diligence as well in getting things done.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
why we cant use old saves lol

edit: if you have a working save i would be thankful
Because of the fixes introduced in v0.0.4b.
There was high probability, that the game would randomly crash due to wrongly used plugin. I used that plugin for overlays on maps at night times to create night lighting. Later I've discovered, it wasn't made for dynamic changes, when I turned the overlays on and off. I had to change the plugin for one, that allowed me to do that, but it was necessary to start the game from scratch.

Beavis77

Apr 16, 2017
Hey guys, new here. I've got Kara and Jane both to where I'm maxed out at friends with them, have I done all there is to do so far?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys, new here. I've got Kara and Jane both to where I'm maxed out at friends with them, have I done all there is to do so far?
In term of relationship wise , being friends are the highest you can reach.

Did you get all events? There are a lot.
Did you check the walkthrough?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm a little annoying to restart the game several time, sometime for my fault and some other becouse new version, i think we need a cheat mode that allow us not repeat same things. Why RpgSaveEditor don't work on this game? Or i'm wrong?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I started 0.45 but for some reason I can't seem to get NavApp on my phone - either the old way (PC) or already on the phone. How does it appear? Or should I just wait now for 0.5?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I started 0.45 but for some reason I can't seem to get NavApp on my phone - either the old way (PC) or already on the phone. How does it appear? Or should I just wait now for 0.5?
I believe .045 has the navapp on the phone already unlike before. When you click on your phone it should be an option right there. no need to find it and down load it etc.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes