M

MantisK

Here is 0.5 fellas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Wanted to also post that saves from 0.4a or older will not be compatiable.
If using any saves from AFTER build 0.4a you should be fine
I was 40% of the way through the 6 hour svs download. Thanks. I hope it finally has content and isn't just more GHD. PS: Where is the walk through ;)

Reactions: liegad

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was 40% of the way through the 6 hour svs download. Thanks. I hope it finally has content and isn't just more GHD. PS: Where is the walk through ;)
The dev has not yet made the walkthrough. According to a reply he made on someones comment hes going to talk all Monday to rework the the entire walkthrough BUT even once he posts it Im not pledging enough for the walkthrough ;p
Youll have to either pledge yourself for it or wait until the dev uploads it(and hope someone else is pledging to download it and then reupload for everyone on here) Or wait until our very talented @Qleaf plays this version and makes their own walkthrough

Reactions: Freki and Qleaf
M

MantisK

The dev has not yet made the walkthrough. According to a reply he made on someones comment hes going to talk all Monday to rework the the entire walkthrough BUT even once he posts it Im not pledging enough for the walkthrough :heartcoveredeyes:
Youll have to either pledge yourself for it or wait until the dev uploads it(and hope someone else is pledging to download it and then reupload for everyone on here) Or wait until our very talented @Qleaf plays this version and makes their own walkthrough
I was being facetious...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
The dev has not yet made the walkthrough. According to a reply he made on someones comment hes going to talk all Monday to rework the the entire walkthrough BUT even once he posts it Im not pledging enough for the walkthrough :heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks Mark for your kind words <3

Walkthrough have been updated to v0.0.50 ! Check this .

Enjoy!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hm, i ordered Kara book via online store, next morning i go to the receptionist she say "I have a package for you" but didint give me nothing, It's a bug?
Afther work out with Jane go change clothes, she pay you visit and give you a very nice BJ.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hm, i ordered Kara book via online store, next morning i go to the receptionist she say "I have a package for you" but didint give me nothing, It's a bug?
Afther work out with Jane go change clothes, she pay you visit and give you a very nice BJ.
Doesn't really matter, there is no scenes attached to the book event for now. Just a +1 friendship after giving Kara the book.

Did you try to give it to her? I was able to give her the book in her bedroom, but as I said just text + 1friendship reward. that's why I didn't list it in the walkthrough.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Doesn't really matter, there is no scenes attached to the book event for now. Just a +1 friendship after giving Kara the book.

Did you try to give it to her? I was able to give her the book in her bedroom, but as I said just text + 1friendship reward. that's why I didn't list it in the walkthrough.
How can i try to give it to her if i dont have it in my inventory? Receptionist didint give it to me.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
How can i try to give it to her if i dont have it in my inventory? Receptionist didint give it to me.
I just played the game again, did you check the Key items?

Instructions:
Press "Esc" button => Item => Key Item

Should be found there.

Reactions: Freki

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I just played the game again, did you check the Key items?

Instructions:
Press "Esc" button => Item => Key Item

Should be found there.
First thing i have checked. I have only the room key. No flag when i speak to receptionis.
I have saved the game before buy the book and redo but nothing again.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
On saturday 14 when you get up you lose 1 knoweledge and feel dumber, i cant figure why...

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
What does GHD mean here? Urban Dictionary suggests 1) Good Hair Day, 2) Giant Human Douche 3) Gigantic Huge Dick, but none of those fit...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
On saturday 14 when you get up you lose 1 knoweledge and feel dumber, i cant figure why...
When you skip going to classroom for a specfic amount ( 4 days in a row, I think) you will lose 1 knowledge point.

Regarding the book, I want to test a theory with you.

1. Write down the day number and time you bought the book.
  2. Wait till next day or make it 2 days then write down the day number you talked to the receptionist.
  3. Tell me what happens.

Reactions: Freki
M

MantisK

What does GHD mean here? Urban Dictionary suggests 1) Good Hair Day, 2) Giant Human Douche 3) Gigantic Huge Dick, but none of those fit...
Ground Hog Day (or Grindhog Day, as may be pseudo-apropo): The action in sandbox games which leads to endless identical days with occasional minor, yet insignificant, variances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirro84 and M3H1

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I started 0.45 but for some reason I can't seem to get NavApp on my phone - either the old way (PC) or already on the phone. How does it appear? Or should I just wait now for 0.5?
You should have the NavApp unlocked from the start and when you enter the dormitory for the first time, first location should unlock. If this doesn't work, browse net on your PC. The old way to get it is still in place. But if the new way isn't working, then I'm afraid the old one won't work either, as it uses the same flags to unlock it. I don't have mac, so I can't test it. Sorry.

Only way she can have the package for you is, if you buy the book. And because both flags 'I have package' and 'book is bought' are set exactly one after another, there is no way for them not to be set both. Care to share your save file for bug testing?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
When you skip going to classroom for a specfic amount ( 4 days in a row, I think) you will lose 1 knowledge point.

Regarding the book, I want to test a theory with you.

1. Write down the day number and time you bought the book.
  2. Wait till next day or make it 2 days then write down the day number you talked to the receptionist.
  3. Tell me what happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes