mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You should have the NavApp unlocked from the start and when you enter the dormitory for the first time, first location should unlock. If this doesn't work, browse net on your PC. The old way to get it is still in place. But if the new way isn't working, then I'm afraid the old one won't work either, as it uses the same flags to unlock it. I don't have mac, so I can't test it. Sorry.

Only way she can have the package for you is, if you buy the book. And because both flags 'I have package' and 'book is bought' are set exactly one after another, there is no way for them not to be set both. Care to share your save file for bug testing?
Sry @MikeMasters i read your post just after answering Qleaf look my spoiler where i explain the glitch.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I will try to reproduce the bug on monday, but your save file can be very helpful.
This is my save 17, its' monday day 9 at 22 Hr. As you can see i'm Educated Knowledge, i was at school in the morning at 09.00 but didint get +1 knowledge so my situation of the quest Studying is 4/4. I have the quest "The Book of Change". Now if you buy the book online at 22.00, next morning you get the book from receptionis, instead if you buy the book at 01.00, next morning the receptionis call you "I have a package for you" but you get nothing. When you go to sleep you lose -1 knowledge and -1 confidence. I think you have to modify the quest "Studying" in "Going to school" or something like this becouse if this quest is bound to +1 knowledge at some point of the game by force you will stop get more knowledge. Hope this help you.
Ops, sorry, dunno for what reason i cant upload a file with rpgsave extension.
Ok i modified the extension in txt. Just rename it.

Reactions: MikeMasters

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
possible bug on Day 12.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've included my Day 12 save just before this happens. no cheats just followed walkthrough :)

this is heating up with Kara and she's pretty damn hot up close. more Kara please.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is my save 17, its' monday day 9 at 22 Hr. As you can see i'm Educated Knowledge, i was at school in the morning at 09.00 but didint get +1 knowledge so my situation of the quest Studying is 4/4. I have the quest "The Book of Change". Now if you buy the book online at 22.00, next morning you get the book from receptionis, instead if you buy the book at 01.00, next morning the receptionis call you "I have a package for you" but you get nothing. When you go to sleep you lose -1 knowledge and -1 confidence. I think you have to modify the quest "Studying" in "Going to school" or something like this becouse if this quest is bound to +1 knowledge at some point of the game by force you will stop get more knowledge. Hope this help you.
Ops, sorry, dunno for what reason i cant upload a file with rpgsave extension.
Ok i modified the extension in txt. Just rename it.
Yeah, with the studying you'll loose 1 knowledge, if you don't get one knowledge in 4 days. This mechanic will be expanded one day. Don't worry about it, you don't need that much knowledge right now anyway. I may edit the condition, if the expansion will be postponed.
The issue with obtaining the items via online shop is resolved. Now if you buy something after midnight, you will receive the item next day (not the same day after waking up) as intended.
Thank you for your report.

possible bug on Day 12.

I've included my Day 12 save just before this happens. no cheats just followed walkthrough :)

this is heating up with Kara and she's pretty damn hot up close. more Kara please.
Thanks, I missplaced 'fade in' command to make the screen visible again. It's fixed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
WE GOT BUG FIXES!
V0.5a is live
Bug Fixes include
Important to note that this is NOT the full game.(I didnt want to download/upload another 1.36GB file) This is only a patch to V0.5
So you will first need to download V0.5(Until the OP is updated you can find it
If you already have just download the patch above for V0.5a and then unpack it into the Game folder and overwrite everything
(saves will not be affected)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Okay so regarding to the book, I played the game again to test it out, here is what I found out:
Check the DAY number when you order the book (Time doesn't matter), then you can go talk to the receptionist the day after (Day of order + 1 )... for example:
I ordered day 4 ... I have to talk to the receptionist at day 5. or else the receptionist might bug out and wont give you the book and you will be stuck with that part.

Although the book is not really important for now, but I'm assuming for future updates it will be.

----

Regarding Day 11 in the walkthrough (also day 8), I said to wait till 23:00 because:
1. There is nothing new to do, it will be just repeating old stuff you already have seen. Feel free to repeat them by yourself.
2. there is no benefit in repeating the same actions and I'm trying to reduce the time it takes you to complete the game.

Day 12 should be the last day you play, as there will be no more new actions to do or new CG to look at. Plus with a new update you will be most likely to repeat older days so, your efforts will be wasted, and I don't want that :)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
WE GOT BUG FIXES!
V0.5a is live
Bug Fixes include
Important to note that this is NOT the full game.(I didnt want to download/upload another 1.36GB file) This is only a patch to V0.5
So you will first need to download V0.5(Until the OP is updated you can find it
If you already have just download the patch above for V0.5a and then unpack it into the Game folder and overwrite everything
(saves will not be affected)
i dont see a game folder to do patch in

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Edited instructions in Op to explain it better

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I cannot download from mega, can you make some alternative link please? Thank you.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Too bad that rpgsavegameeditor crashes when opening the saved games. It would cut down on some of the grinding.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@danny19
As @Muff Diver said and as I explained in my post when I uploaded 0.5a, You need both the full game V0.5 and the patch V.05a
Once you have both Take the folder from the 0.5a file and put into the 0.5 folder and when asked if you want to replace/overwrite the files say yes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@danny19
As @Muff Diver said and as I explained in my post when I uploaded 0.5a, You need both the full game V0.5 and the patch V.05a
Once you have both Take the folder from the 0.5a file and put into the 0.5 folder and when asked if you want to replace/overwrite the files say yes
Maybe i'm a noob but if you take the 0.5a folder and put it inside 0.5, you only have a new folder inside 0.5 named 0.5a good for nothing, also if you overwrite save files you lose the old saves. I'm i wrong?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think is better for who don't know exacly what to do, reload the full 0.5a game and copy the save from 0.5

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
o_O
Merging the two folders isn't hard. Just open both folders (in separate windows) to the point where you can see the same named files in both windows, then copy the new one over the old one. It's really not hard.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes