MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Maybe i'm a noob but if you take the 0.5a folder and put it inside 0.5, you only have a new folder inside 0.5 named 0.5a good for nothing, also if you overwrite save files you lose the old saves. I'm i wrong?
Copy the content of the 0.5a folder inside the 0.5 folder and overwrite everything. If there is no promt to overwrite, you did it wrong. There are no save files inside the 0.5a, so you won't overwrite your saves.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Copy the content of the 0.5a folder inside the 0.5 folder and overwrite everything. If there is no promt to overwrite, you did it wrong. There are no save files inside the 0.5a, so you won't overwrite your saves.
Ok i know english is not my first language and maybe i dont understand you well but in 0.5a, inside www folder there is an empty save folder so, if you owerwrite EVERYTHING, you also overwrite the empty 05a save folder and the content of your old 0.5 save folder will be lost. I'm i wrong?

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok i know english is not my first language and maybe i dont understand you well but in 0.5a, inside www folder there is an empty save folder so, if you owerwrite EVERYTHING, you also overwrite the empty 05a save folder and the content of your old 0.5 save folder will be lost. I'm i wrong?
You never overwrite folder with folder, only files with files. Folders serve only as a paths to tell the computer, where the files are stored.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Ok i know english is not my first language and maybe i dont undestand you well but in 0.5a, inside www folder there is an empty save folder so, if you owerwrite everything, you also overwrite the empty 05a save folder and the content of your old 0.5 save folder will be lost. I'm i wrong?
This is a computer realted term "merge"

When you copy a folder to an already existing folder with both having the same name , this process called "merging".

Folder name: www (old)
Folder content: image_1 + image_2

Folder name: www (new)
Folder content(files): *nothing*

The result will be as below:

Folder name: www
Folder content(files): image_1 + image_2

----------

The thing you should know the folder is getting merged, the files inside them will get replaced if it already exist with the same name.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
I can't bring Kara to get rid of her clothes, she always replies with that she is thinking about it. What am i missing?

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Sounds like normal behaviour. The book should be delivered next day and you can get it from the receptionist.
Are you sure because i meant that the name of book neighborhood of sinners not show when i click book only leave and check on morning of day 5 with receptionist only she said have a nice day

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Are you sure because i meant that the name of book neighborhood of sinners not show when i click book only leave and check on morning of day 5 with receptionist only she said have a nice day
Do you have the quest 'The Book of Change' in your questlog?

Reactions: saberylily

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
I show what the problem was because my old save i have a day 4 start from 19.00 i lost the talk with kara and infirmary

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to become Best Friend with Jane in this versione 0.5a please?

Reactions: dunhill
M

MantisK

I appreciate the new walk through, but it just went sideways on day 2 evening. It kept saying click jane, but she is under bed and you can't. When you go to couch under your bed dialog options are different. Very irritating, so I will move on and hope for 0.6.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I appreciate the new walk through, but it just went sideways on day 2 evening. It kept saying click jane, but she is under bed and you can't. When you go to couch under your bed dialog options are different. Very irritating, so I will move on and hope for 0.6.
You missed some of the wait commands then...

M

MantisK

You missed some of the wait commands then...
followed every vague command. You can't click on her if she is under bed. No longer care, this game requires a walk through as not a single action is natural or flowing, it is just a waste of game as it should just take out the choices which leave you in GHD without a precise script.
A waste of my time, I've given the last 4 gen's a chance and it always fails.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes