GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
alright the massage lessons, you have to go to the dorm bulletin board then you can go to the infirmary now and get lessons of how to massage from the school nurse...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope that helps!
Thanks! Any leads on that pic of the girl next to the pool? Is that current?

I got the massage lesson line to get going. Looking forward to progressing however far the current version offers. Thanks again!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@GusTTShowbiz
@Freki

I'm assuming it's this image
0pN6YsH.png
Form the hairstyle and the fact the pool was in the intro at the MCs home, I would that that is the mother and that the image is from a future release.
CollegeLifeMom.png

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Is anychance I can chage graphic resolution?
ps. What I have to do to be best friends with this brunette ?

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
stuck with Kara in her room, she is still thinking about removing her sweater.. can't seem to progress.
You have to enter her room and see her changing when she sed "wait". Afther this you can ask her "why are you wearing pants?"
Wait a minute "sweater???" That's means you still not be friend with her?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not likely, relationship with Kara is very slow burning. at v0.05 you barely got her pants off lol.

i think 0.06 you can start making out with her, maybe she'll start wearing dresses more often; then move to going bottomless in 0.07 or something - but actual sex is going to take a while.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
You have to enter her room and see her changing when she sed "wait". Afther this you can ask her "why are you wearing pants?"
Wait a minute "sweater???" That's means you still not be friend with her?
My bad.. she isn't wearing a sweater. The only option I have in Talk to Her, is Random topic and How are you without the sweater.

What time is she changing?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
My bad.. she isn't wearing a sweater. The only option I have in Talk to Her, is Random topic and How are you without the sweater.

What time is she changing?
Go to her room at 08.00 am and 22.00 23.00
You must have more option when "Talk to her"
Reach relationship friend+10 point.
Ask her, in her room "How are you etc." She must answer something like "I'm no more confortable" now you suggets her changing clothes. Now wait 5 days. go back in her room. Good luke.
If you have problem read the walkthrough.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Go to her room at 08.00 am and 22.00 23.00
You must have more option when "Talk to her"
Reach relationship friend+10 point.
Ask her, in her room "How are you etc." She must answer something like "I'm no more confortable" now you suggets her changing clothes. Now wait 5 days. go back in her room. Good luke.
If you have problem read the walkthrough.
Thanks that worked. Had to wait a couple days.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's awesome thanks

Can you help in getting the following, thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im not even sure how to get the 2nd selfie from the sister xD. I loaded the game up to make sure it works and asked the sister to send me a another picture and she said no.
I havent actually been playing the game. Just been downloading it and sharing it with you guys :3

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for be clear..

need only full game + last patch right ? no need to install all the patch ?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes