macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have any CG (all images) of this game?
+1

not that the game is bad. but its pretty boring to go somewhere different everytime and with my super-mega-shitty memory, its pain in the ass to remember wich door is the good one -_-

cant extract them myself as they are rpgm scripted pics and not png :/

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
This screenshot is on the patreon page:

Is this scene availaible in the game? If so, how do you get it?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
It is repeatable now, I forgot to mention it in changelog.
I don't know when the sister will be introduced and when she does, it doesn't mean you'll be able to have sex immediately.
I'm not just creating the game I also spend a lot of time learning, how to improve my skills. There also the fact, that the game was a shitty at best three months ago. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have released it back then, I should have add more content, then release it to the public, but I was so excited about it...
I don't want to be too apologetic for the state of the game, in which it is right now. And I realise the updates are not as big as you want them to be, but believe when I say - I have somewhere around 20 hours of free time in month, that I spend on doing something else than this. 20 hours that I can truly rest and recharge. When I quit my job, all will be different and hopefully the updates will be lot bigger.
Sorry for this rant, but I had to get it out of my chest.

I'm currently also in the process of learning various programs, like Gamemaker, Blender, Daz3d, etc. I would love to ask you some questions. Did you buy all the assets or did you create some of yours? I'm really hesitant to splurge a lot of money on assets, i rather learn everything myself, even if that means i won't make a game in a while, since i have never sculpted anything.

Thanks for taking the time and being active in this forum. I really like the story and characters so far and the mystery as to why the Dad wanted the MC to attend this college.

Ps: Where did the headmistress go, i miss her :)

Mr_Astro

Jun 8, 2017
That's awesome thanks

Can you help in getting the following, thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Selfies
- second from sister comes from you asking her for it...
- first from Jane is same thing...but wait till she's out partying on Friday nite
- second from Jane...not sure yet, but expect it to be the following Friday.
- First from Kara...NO CLUE! But when I figure it out, I'll post it...

Can't get to Best Friend (Jane) or Lover (Kara) yet...expect both in next update (end of Aug)

[/QUOTE]

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm currently also in the process of learning various programs, like Gamemaker, Blender, Daz3d, etc. I would love to ask you some questions. Did you buy all the assets or did you create some of yours? I'm really hesitant to splurge a lot of money on assets, i rather learn everything myself, even if that means i won't make a game in a while, since i have never sculpted anything.

Thanks for taking the time and being active in this forum. I really like the story and characters so far and the mystery as to why the Dad wanted the MC to attend this college.

Ps: Where did the headmistress go, i miss her :)
I didn't create any assets. I think, it would look terible :)
I've bought a few, but recently on of my patrons recommended an interesting site. I'll send it to you in PM. I don't know if I should post such a link here.

Reactions: Annata

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I didn't create any assets. I think, it would look terible :)
I've bought a few, but recently on of my patrons recommended an interesting site. I'll send it to you in PM. I don't know if I should post such a link here.
Could you PM me the link as well? I'm interested in learning this sorta stuff too.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It is repeatable now, I forgot to mention it in changelog.
I don't know when the sister will be introduced and when she does, it doesn't mean you'll be able to have sex immediately.
I'm not just creating the game I also spend a lot of time learning, how to improve my skills. There also the fact, that the game was a shitty at best three months ago. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have released it back then, I should have add more content, then release it to the public, but I was so excited about it...
I don't want to be too apologetic for the state of the game, in which it is right now. And I realise the updates are not as big as you want them to be, but believe when I say - I have somewhere around 20 hours of free time in month, that I spend on doing something else than this. 20 hours that I can truly rest and recharge. When I quit my job, all will be different and hopefully the updates will be lot bigger.
Sorry for this rant, but I had to get it out of my chest.
@MikeMasters Don't need to sorry, I'm not saying you are doing nothing, just do too much seeing the little spare time you have. I'm speaking about how the game is structured. Most of the day goes by without doing anything, and the weekend even less. If you read the various walkthroughs, it's more time waiting than doing something. From version 0.3 to 0.55 there are only 15 days of play. I like the game otherwise would not be here, I would just like a little more action, otherwise it becomes boring. Maybe if we could spend the weekend at home with the family, it would be a lot more fun. That's my 2 cent opinion, don't care about me.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I looked through the posts here and not sure if I might have overlooked it but in the beginning of the game...around day 1 i think you get a quest from headmistress to collect signatures is that just a placeholder quest currently and not fully implemented or something? As have yet to see any function that allows me to ask npcs to sign or what not

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I looked through the posts here and not sure if I might have overlooked it but in the beginning of the game...around day 1 i think you get a quest from headmistress to collect signatures is that just a placeholder quest currently and not fully implemented or something? As have yet to see any function that allows me to ask npcs to sign or what not
Yes - from what I remember, that is a quest for a future build. Can't wait for it to be implemented, tho...(oh the depravity!)

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Yes - from what I remember, that is a quest for a future build. Can't wait for it to be implemented, tho...(oh the depravity!)
Yes i know what you mean....was just hoping that I was not missing it look forward to seeing more of this game

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
ver. 0.0.55a
19 08 2017
03:41 pm

part 1 450 Mb
part 2 450 Mb
part 3 450Mb
part 4 136,4 Mb

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well I see @aweriel beat me to it this time xD
But instead of the full game I have the patch.
So download either aweitels version for the full game (Im guessing he posted the full game considering the fact its broken into parts) Or download mine if you just need the patch
I also come bearing the changelog

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes