Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Selfies
- second from sister comes from you asking her for it...
- first from Jane is same thing...but wait till she's out partying on Friday nite
- second from Jane...not sure yet, but expect it to be the following Friday.
- First from Kara...NO CLUE! But when I figure it out, I'll post it...

Can't get to Best Friend (Jane) or Lover (Kara) yet...expect both in next update (end of Aug)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info

I managed to get all the selfies now

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Selfies
- second from sister comes from you asking her for it...
- first from Jane is same thing...but wait till she's out partying on Friday nite
- second from Jane...not sure yet, but expect it to be the following Friday.
- First from Kara...NO CLUE! But when I figure it out, I'll post it...

Can't get to Best Friend (Jane) or Lover (Kara) yet...expect both in next update (end of Aug)

Thanks for the info

I managed to get all the selfies now
Since I didn't bother to update the walkthrough, the least I can do is provide you guys with the tips I managed to collect.

That's all the new CG covered! Enjoy!

Last edited:

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Anyone have a beginning of Day 12 save game? I'm not get the "Let me help you.." option talking to Kara.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well I see @aweriel beat me to it this time XD
But instead of the full game I have the patch.
So download either aweitels version for the full game (Im guessing he posted the full game considering the fact its broken into parts) Or download mine if you just need the patch
I also come bearing the changelog
Your patch is missing at least these files from www\img\pictures as I played through it.

jane_roomMassage03.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage03Good.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage03Good_Look01.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage04.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage04Look.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage05.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage05Look.rpgmvp

The combined files are too big to attach and I don't have a mega account. I found them in the part2.rar file that @aweriel posted just before you.

@Qleaf : There are some little errors in your walkthrough, the most glaring is on day 12 when you have exited Kara's room and gone inside again. you have: Knock | Walk in | Sit next to her | Talk to her | Let me help you… | Why do have your pants on ? and it should be: Knock | Walk in | Sit next to her | Go through her notes | Let me help you… | Why do have your pants on ?

Also you buy the book for her but never pick it up and give it to her. You chose wait an hour lots of times when you could be studying in the library and gaining knowledge. Go to the spot opposite Kara at the table and you get a choice to study by yourself.

@MikeMasters : I definitely have seen bits of game logic that don't work as expected. I stopped getting friendship increases with Kara when attending class, which might be expected behavior, I don't know. But I was also able to repeat 21:00 in Kara's room on her bed with the sexual activities | kiss her until I got to a certain point where the kissing points indicated an increase but didn't increment, but the confidence would increase each time.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf : There are some little errors in your walkthrough, the most glaring is on day 12 when you have exited Kara's room and gone inside again. you have: Knock | Walk in | Sit next to her | Talk to her | Let me help you… | Why do have your pants on ? and it should be: Knock | Walk in | Sit next to her | Go through her notes | Let me help you… | Why do have your pants on ?

Also you buy the book for her but never pick it up and give it to her. You chose wait an hour lots of times when you could be studying in the library and gaining knowledge. Go to the spot opposite Kara at the table and you get a choice to study by yourself.
The walkthrough wasnt updated for the latest version mate :)

Walkthrough was made for v0.5.

In regards to v0.55, I added tips only, found here

Reactions: Krull and Rothna

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The walkthrough wasnt updated for the latest version mate :)

Walkthrough was made for v0.5.

In regards to v0.55, I added tips only, found here
Yes, but it isn't correct for the v0.5 version of the game either and I thought you should know for the future. I was never able to get day 12 to work as written. At 8:00 after you have talked to her once and asked about the sweater, you leave and then catch her putting on her pants. At that point the "talk to her" always leads to the wear loose clothes section. You need to "Go through her notes" after seeing her putting her pants back on in order to advance the pants removal process. Other than that it is a very fine walkthrough. I personally do more study at the library and more massage practice in the places where you wait, and I try to find Kara on more occasions to up her friendship faster.

I haven't taken the time to decompile the game to look at the maps and fix grammar and spelling in my personal copy yet, and I don't know what I would do with fixes anyway.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Yes, but it isn't correct for the v0.5 version of the game either and I thought you should know for the future. I was never able to get day 12 to work as written. At 8:00 after you have talked to her once and asked about the sweater, you leave and then catch her putting on her pants. At that point the "talk to her" always leads to the wear loose clothes section. You need to "Go through her notes" after seeing her putting her pants back on in order to advance the pants removal process. Other than that it is a very fine walkthrough. I personally do more study at the library and more massage practice in the places where you wait, and I try to find Kara on more occasions to up her friendship faster.

I haven't taken the time to decompile the game to look at the maps and fix grammar and spelling in my personal copy yet, and I don't know what I would do with fixes anyway.
Hi again, when I compile a new walkthrough for an update , what happens is I started from the very beginning in order to check if anything has been changed or an addition was made for the choices or if the system overall got changed. Thus at times I waste a lot of time just repeating old stuff without much changing in the walkthrough happens.

But for v0.55 update, The content was small enough that I didn't want to start from the very start and repeat the whole process. From now on I'll be updating the walkthrough if the system got overhauled or major updates got released. Mini updates will take so much time from me for close to nothing reward to make it worthwhile.

As for the spelling mistakes, I can tell you there are spelling mistakes inside the game with the choices and dialogue. I can't do anything in regards the mistakes in dialogue, and I try to match the spelling mistakes found in choices as to not make it look different than in-game.

Thanks for trying to point the walkthrough has mistakes as it is expected to be since a new update has been released with a bit change /addition made to the choices system making it slightly incompatible. but to be honest, 99% of the new content in 0.55 can be found from day 5 till day 7. So no actual gameplay required to play past that point if you played the previous version. Unless you want the 1% (a selfie from jane, which you can get at day 13). you will be just repeating the old versions of the game.

Reactions: Krull

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes there was a glitch in the update :p Mike has already put out a fix for it. I just got lazy and didnt post it for you guys .-.
Sorry for making you guys wait for it xD but here you are
Again this is the hotfix which is meant to fix the missing images

Reactions: atlas114

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yes there was a glitch in the update :p Mike has already put out a fix for it. I just got lazy and didnt post it for you guys .-.
Sorry for making you guys wait for it XD but here you are
Again this is the hotfix which is meant to fix the missing images
what is that update labled? how will we know if we have the update already or not?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Your patch is missing at least these files from www\img\pictures as I played through it.

jane_roomMassage03.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage03Good.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage03Good_Look01.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage04.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage04Look.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage05.rpgmvp
jane_roomMassage05Look.rpgmvp

The combined files are too big to attach and I don't have a mega account. I found them in the part2.rar file that @aweriel posted just before you.

@MikeMasters : I definitely have seen bits of game logic that don't work as expected. I stopped getting friendship increases with Kara when attending class, which might be expected behavior, I don't know. But I was also able to repeat 21:00 in Kara's room on her bed with the sexual activities | kiss her until I got to a certain point where the kissing points indicated an increase but didn't increment, but the confidence would increase each time.
Thanks for the comment. Here's some explanations: Thanks for the comment. Here's some explanations: Some of the trivial interactions with characters no longer give relationship points on higher relationship level. The logic behind this is, that they simply expect more of you now. So just sitting next to Kara in classroom isn't impressive enough anymore, when you're best friends.
About the kissing: How much time can one kiss take? Minute, or two maybe? Definitely not an hour, that's why you can repeat that action practically indefinitely. That also meant the adjustment of gaining kissing skill points. First ten point you gain one point for each kiss, then you 'level' up and it's harder to learn something new. From that point you have to make ten kisses to improve your skill. I may adjust the number of kisses to 5 on second level, 10 for third etc. to make it more progressive.
Confidence should increase only, if you level up your skill. If that's not the case, please specify, how that happened, so I can look, if it's a bug. Thanks.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@MikeMasters : I am attaching my saves where I saw this problem. Saves 20-24 are the active saves for this play through. Kissing Kara in her room either at the desk or on her bed should give a kissing +1, a message that you are a better kisser (I can't recall the exact words) and a confidence +1 each time. Something seems wrong in your game logic moving up a level in kissing.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is an update out (Surprised no one has asked for it yet 0.o) I am currently downloading it. I will be downloading and updating to MEGA both the patch version (Patch from 0.55a to 0.6) and also the full game for those who want it.
As the patch is MUCH smaller than the full game I will be downloading and posting the patch first

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
There is an update out (Surprised no one has asked for it yet 0.o) I am currently downloading it. I will be downloading and updating to MEGA both the patch version (Patch from 0.55a to 0.6) and also the full game for those who want it.
As the patch is MUCH smaller than the full game I will be downloading and posting the patch first
Well didn't want to be rude lol
Besides been dealing with a issue with drivers getting borked up

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Alrighty here is the patch and I will edit this post with the full game when I get the chance
The full game is currently downloading but its a 1.8 gig file so its gonna take a while for me to download and upload it.

Here is the changelog. Or rather the post he put up about 0.6 as he had A LOT to say about it
Yeesh... Took like 2 hours to download and upload this thing. I need to upgrade my internet but dont have the money for it xD
But here you are guys the full version of 0.6
So if you download the patch you will need V0.55a the update patch to 0.6 and Im not entierly sure but you might still need the hotfix that was posted a while ago.
OR you can just say screw it and download the full game lol. Now that the full game is up I might go back in a week or so and delete the V0.5s and patchs from my server. Just so you know

Last edited:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well didn't want to be rude lol
Besides been dealing with a issue with drivers getting borked up
I apperciate it lol. Im just used to someone going "Hey the games out if someone wants to upload it for the rest of us moochers"
Ok I may've paraphrased a little :p
Im just thankful I dont have to go through what @Jmolle2 has to go through after that whole Dreams of Desire update fiasco.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I apperciate it lol. Im just used to someone going "Hey the games out if someone wants to upload it for the rest of us moochers"
Ok I may've paraphrased a little :p
Im just thankful I dont have to go through what @Jmolle2 has to go through after that whole Dreams of Desire update fiasco.
Hence why i have not released 3 updates today including this one lol im keeping quiet still dealing with dod dont need any more grief

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hence why i have not released 3 updates today including this one lol im keeping quiet still dealing with dod dont need any more grief
Haha no worries my man. The good ones of this forum completely understand you taking a break after that BS. This is like the one game ive been on top of updating since the beginning xD
Recently started updating Two Sides for everyone as well. But those are like my only 2.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Haha no worries my man. The good ones of this forum completely understand you taking a break after that BS. This is like the one game ive been on top of updating since the beginning XD
Recently started updating Two Sides for everyone as well. But those are like my only 2.
Well that saves me updating 2 games i support thanks. If i ever get spam about those 2 ill be sure to forward them to u

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well that saves me updating 2 games i support thanks. If i ever get spam about those 2 ill be sure to forward them to u
Haha just trying to help out where I can. This site has offered me plenty of games free of charge. If I can add to that and help out I will

Reactions: atlas114
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes