atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @Qleaf !

I browsed dev's patreon and it seems to imply you can get Kara to wear the dress without a bra. that would be pretty awesome if it's available in v0.06

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have a problem at night on day 3. I can't see room. there is black screen and phone.
There is a new bug, that will be fixed in next version. When you aproach Jane from south, while she's watching TV, the black screen will happen. No other way to fix this, than reload save. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: T4d3u5z and Burt

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
thank you @Qleaf !

I browsed dev's patreon and it seems to imply you can get Kara to wear the dress without a bra. that would be pretty awesome if it's available in v0.06
If there is any implication, then that's my bad. Kara is wearing her bra under her dress. Btw, can you point out, where did I imply that, so I can remove that?

Reactions: atlas114 and Burt

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no no you didn't imply with words; I was seeing the patreon post with pictures where it was implicated she had no bra on. my apologies for the misunderstanding. for a second there I thought we REALLY moved up the progression which would have been a nice touch.

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
Guys, i have a problem . . .
I bought first dress, then i saw i can buy the second one(i done turn off pc), soo i bought the second one too and at the end i bought picnic set. Next morning the package was sent to me and i take it in reception. I recive first dress, then second, then picnic set and side quest (sunny day) dont progress . . . still showing "Obtain picnic equipment 0/1"
Is it a bug? i dont have a save from before buying xd, it mean i have to start over new game?? :<

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys, i have a problem . . .
I bought first dress, then i saw i can buy the second one(i done turn off pc), soo i bought the second one too and at the end i bought picnic set. Next morning the package was sent to me and i take it in reception. I recive first dress, then second, then picnic set and side quest (sunny day) dont progress . . . still showing "Obtain picnic equipment 0/1"
Is it a bug? i dont have a save from before buying xd, it mean i have to start over new game?? :<
There was last moment edit to the quest progression. They don't sell picnic basket with food in it, right? So there should be a message stating that and you have to go to the Main Hall to obtain the food. I hope that's it and not a bug. Keep me posted.

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
After reading your post, i go to the Main Hall but i cant talk with waitress, nothing happen when i try from every angle :<
I think there is a bug, when you buy all at once (2 dresses and picnic set) or you have to buy picnic set first then dresses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
After reading your post, i go to the Main Hall but i cant talk with waitress, nothing happen when i try from every angle :<
I think there is a bug, when you buy all at once (2 dresses and picnic set) or you have to buy picnic set first then dresses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think, there is a bug, when you can leave the reception before the event is finished. Try to return there, maybe it will finish itself. Or reload previous save file and stay in the reception little bit longer. Please, report back. I'll look into it.

i still cant become best friends with jane, ive tried everthing... i even used the walkthrough :/
please help!
There still no way to become best friends with Jane.

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
Sorry, but i dont have saves (using only quick saves and auto saves) :< I will start new game and save before buying dresses and picnic set and i will test it ;p soo if i find out something new, i will post it here
P.S sorry for bad english, its not my "main" language

Reactions: MikeMasters

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
Ok, here is a little update, before i start a new game, i go to the dorms and wait next to reception, but nothing happened, soo i go to my room to PC and i check online shop and in misc i saw another picnic set, soo i bought it, waited to next day. After that i go to reception and recieve another picnic set and after that, quest get update (yupi :>) and its said that i have to check the Main Hall for food (but still i have picnic set x2 in my inventory)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT Just now I've noticed, it's the same dude. I've actually answered the same dude to the same question at the same day. Stupid me :-D
Haha don't worry, it's happens. If the dude no read the answers, he's going to keep asking.

Thanks for read here and answer all the questions.

Reactions: MikeMasters

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hit ESC during the game and save using one of the slots. (you cannot save during a cutscene)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes