Fistefuchs

May 6, 2017
I do have to ask - is there a completed save before the new content release? I'd hate to have to play through it all again and just want to see Kara in a dress :)
I have a save before the new update but how can i upload an rpgsave file?

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
After reading your post, i go to the Main Hall but i cant talk with waitress, nothing happen when i try from every angle :<
I think there is a bug, when you buy all at once (2 dresses and picnic set) or you have to buy picnic set first then dresses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go to the phone in the main all

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Is it worth the download?
I have a 3rd world country internet... so yeah.
If you haven't played the game before then short answer is yes.

If you played v0.55a, then you can just download the patch to upgrade the game to v6.0.

Check OP for download links.

Reactions: botc76

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I like this game....But I think I not trying now but when I load the just the upgrade, I've loocking the date about and the lengh I'm thinking it's the same for 0.5 to 0.55....sorry but ! like this I donwload the 0.6 and start at new saving 3 time to get an autosave and copy my 0.55 version 24(auto save) in the 0.6 and go to Kara for lunch speaking evening buy all stuff at my comp the next morning get it at the reption going Main Hall at phone and finding the spot the next morning I give the dress and going picknick every are OK . Just the 2nd dress with the black bra don't fit nice ....only buy the 1st because she can only get 1 after the is finish! I like more the 2 nd dress very nice but the black bra sorry....But all I see about bug or some else I don't and I'm trying many changes....I was at 18 with my last save, hope my reply can help!

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
has anyone figure out the condition for kara to wear the 2nd dress? in the patch notes below the dev said:

For the sexier one (in my opinion) you have to meet some condition, or you'll end up with the other one.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
There was last moment edit to the quest progression. They don't sell picnic basket with food in it, right? So there should be a message stating that and you have to go to the Main Hall to obtain the food. I hope that's it and not a bug. Keep me posted.
I think the problem is that he shall not be talking to the woman on MH but go to the shining star over the cashing machine.

I got the dialog after the basket, when to MH andeverything was ok.

Ps: I still have the missing phone bug =(

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is a new bug, that will be fixed in next version. When you aproach Jane from south, while she's watching TV, the black screen will happen. No other way to fix this, than reload save. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can click blindly around so that you come to a different thing like her from the front, computer, front door, etc, and it will get rid of the black screen so you don't have to reload.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @Qleaf for donating your time and body to updating the walkthrough. I will play the game from scratch this weekend :) and will follow your guide to the letter!

Reactions: Qleaf

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
@Qleaf 1st thank for the wt. I was following it but i still can't get the picnic area. I took the food supplies, wait long enough (and I believe my quest is update on this save)

but then I go dorm and exit south and nothing glows. not even after getting the dresses. would you be kind enough to printscreen the spot just in case Im blind as hell? ty in advance!

EDIT: I FOUND WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I downloaded the supposed update to 0.6 from the op, but after copying it into the game folder and replacing the existing files, the game still starts as version 0.55.

Could you please either label the update correctly as only being for 0.55 and not 0.6 OR actually post an update only version for 0.6?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I downloaded the supposed update to 0.6 from the op, but after copying it into the game folder and replacing the existing files, the game still starts as version 0.55.

Could you please either label the update correctly as only being for 0.55 and not 0.6 OR actually post an update only version for 0.6?
Hmm, mine says .55 as well. At first I thought just maybe the title screen hadn't been changed to reflect .60 vs .55, however I still can't spy in the top floor bathroom at 7am nor 8pm. I also still get "there will be a another path" when talking to Kara after saying "she's not here..." when she talks about the sundress.

Edit:
Went ahead and downloaded the full version and it had the updated .60 on splash screen and I could advance the sundress discussion. So it does appear that the link for the .55a -> .60 update isn't actually an update, or at least it's incomplete.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf 1st thank for the wt. I was following it but i still can't get the picnic area. I took the food supplies, wait long enough (and I believe my quest is update on this save)

but then I go dorm and exit south and nothing glows. not even after getting the dresses. would you be kind enough to printscreen the spot just in case Im blind as hell? ty in advance!

EDIT: I FOUND WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG.
Check Spoiler below:

You can follow the walkthrough for the rest.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes